The Jockey Club 1750 Restaurant
ENJOY A FINE DINING EXPERIENCE WITHIN AN EXCLUSIVE AND INTIMATE SETTING.
From the moment you arrive, you will be greeted by our dedicated hosts and escorted to your own private area for a Champagne reception. From there, you will be served an exquisite four-course lunch, premium wines and a decadent Afternoon Tea at your private table.
Take-in the spectacular views of the racecourse, directly overlooking the Finishing Post, making this the perfect backdrop for a special and memorable day.
- Premier course admission
- Private balcony with prime viewing overlooking the Winning Post
- Private lounge area, to relax with your guests
- Champagne & canapé reception
- Wine Connoisseur to guide you through our specially selected wine list
- Exquisite four-course a la carte lunch
- Rosé Champagne Deluxe Afternoon Tea
- Full complimentary bar serving fine wines and liqueurs
- Jockey Club Host Experience, Tote and Tipster
- Executive gift
- Racecard and racing newspaper
- VIP car parking (one pass per booking of two people)
Please note: Private dining tables. Dress code is strictly smart (Jacket and Tie for Gentlemen, Smart Dress for Ladies).
Hospitality opens three hours prior to the first race and closes one hour after the last race.
To book call the hospitality sales team today on 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org