John Lewis & Partners, Cheltenham
Tuesday 12 February 2019
‘ONE MONTH TO GO’ EVENT WITH JOHN LEWIS & PARTNERS UNTIL THE FESTIVAL
tuesday 12 february
5:30pm - 8:00pm
In partnership with the new John Lewis & Partners Department Store in Cheltenham, the racecourse is hosting an event for all to attend ahead of this year’s The Festival™ presented by Magners whether you have a Festival ticket or not.
Tickets cost just £20 to attend the event with £10 being redeemable against any product in store.
Guests will be able to shop, stylists will be on hand to help get customers ready for the races and there will be an opportunity to see and have your picture taken with the new 1924 Cheltenham Gold Cup. You will be joined by special guests including ITV presenter Alice Plunkett, founder of Fiona Johnson Hat Hire and wife of Gold Cup-winning jockey, Fiona Johnson and local trainer Fergal O'Brien.
Date: Tuesday 12th February 2019
Venue: John Lewis & Partners, 123 High St, Cheltenham GL50 1DQ
Timing: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
The evening will include:
- A glass of fizz on arrival and canapés from 5:30pm
- A Q&A with Alice Plunkett and South West trainers, Fergal O'Brien, Kayley Woollacott and Emma Lavelle - a chance to talk all things Cheltenham.
- A Q&A with Lee Mckenzie and founder of Fiona Johnson Hat hire, wife of Gold Cup winning Jockey -Perfecting the Cheltenham outfit.
- A fashion show hosted by John Lewis & Partners
- Photo opportunities for photos with the 1924 Gold Cup and the Queen Mother Champion Chase Trophy
- A chance to shop with John Lewis & Partners stylists on hand to help you get your outfits ready for the races.
As a thank you for joining us, you have been entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a pair of Ladies Day tickets!
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND INSTORE AT THE EXPERIENCE DESK IN THE CHELTENHAM JOHN LEWIS & PARTNERS STORE UP UNTIL 5:30PM
Tickets are non-refundable and the £10 cannot be redeemed against food or drink. Tickets come off sale on 12th February at 5:30pm.