FOUR DAYS OF EXTRAORDINARY
Tuesday 10 - Friday 13 March 2020
Cheltenham Racecourse presents Four Days of Extraordinary. Join us for the pinnacle Jump racing event of the year, an event with an atmosphere that will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
To be here any day for the Cheltenham Festival is Extraordinary.
- Day One: Champion Day with pent up anticipation let go in one mighty roar
- Day Two: Ladies Day, where tweed becomes fashionably becoming
- Day Three: St Patrick's Thursday, part of England, forever Ireland
- Day Four: Gold Cup Day, with Jump racing at its heart, witness the creation of a legend.
Regular and first-time racegoers alike are welcomed to Cheltenham Racecourse to celebrate the very best of Jump racing as the finest horses, jockeys, owners, and trainers battle it out for the highest racing honours, their reputations and over £4.5 million of prize money.
Join over 260,000 others as Cheltenham Races presents the most prestigious Jump racing event of the year.
We have experiences for all
- First-class quality Jump racing
- World-class hospitality delivered by outstanding chefs
- Live music performances from top bands
- Shopping in our Tented Village offering a diverse range of boutique goods.
Catch up on our Four Days of Extraordinary now...
Official tickets for The Festival 2020 are now on sale, buy your Club, Tatts or Best Mate ticket at the best price before 10:59am on 5th July 2019.
Make your visit to The Festival 2020 extra special with our Hospitality packages and enjoy world-class cuisine.
Available to book online today.