Travelling from London to The Festival™ presented by Magners? Reserve your First Class seats in our official private Charter Train today, ‘The Festival Train’.
Please note, this service does not include your admission into Cheltenham Racecourse, click here to purchase your ticket.
Whether you’re travelling in pairs or groups, The Festival Train is a fantastic transport option with guaranteed First Class seats, refreshments and transfers all included from London Euston Station. A First Class Dining upgrade is available, with full breakfast on the outward journey and 4-course dinner on return.
Travelling as a group? Then make sure you travel in style with the option to reserve entire carriages.
For more information or to reserve your seats email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and booking of Private Carriages, each with 42 seats email email@example.com
- Seat at table for 2 or 4 people plus complimentary tea / coffee / mineral water and light refreshments (collect from bar / buffet)
- Looking for a private table for two? Book soon.
- 12 March Champion Day – £275 pp return
- 13 March Ladies Day – £275 pp return
- 14 March St Patrick’s Day – £275 pp return
- 15 March Gold Cup Day – £360 pp return
First Class Dining:
- Seat at table for 2 or 4 people
- Looking for a private of two? Book soon
- Full English or lighter breakfast on the outward journey
- 4-course dinner on the return journey with wine
- Chef-prepared menus, steward-served at seat. Subject to minimum number of diners.
- 12 March Champion Day – £360 pp return
- 13 March Ladies Day – £360 pp return
- 14 March St Patrick’s Day – £360 pp return
- 15 March Gold Cup Day – £445 pp return
What’s Included In First Class and First Class Dining?
Seating at tables of 2 or 4 in First Class carriages
Private outbound coach transfers from Cheltenham Spa to Cheltenham Racecourse
Private return coach transfers from Cheltenham Racecourse to Gloucester Station
Wine, beer, Champagne, spirits, other alcoholic drinks and snacks available for purchase from the on-board bar
Departure from London Euston: Time TBC
Arrival at Cheltenham Spa Station: 11:30
Departure from Gloucester Station: 19:15
Arrival at London Euston: Time TBC