SYNDICATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The Cheltenham & South West Syndicate takes all the hassle out of racehorse ownership, so our members can enjoy the best parts of owning a racehorse.
Syndicate Manager, Hannah is in regular contact with our trainers and members and works closely with them to ensure updates and information is passed onto our owners.
What are the benefits of a horseracing syndicate?
Racechorse ownership with The Jockey Club comes with a variety of benefits, including:
- Becoming involved with racehorse ownership and part of our horse racing Syndicate with a share in three horses
- A one-off cost of £3,250 with no additional costs
- Exclusive and frequent updates via The Racing Manager Forum Page, meaning updates can be received by text and email straight to your phone
- Admission to the racecourse to watch your horse race, including Owners and Trainers badges
- Regular arranged stable visits arranged to meet your horse and watch them on the gallops
- Access to the Owners facilities on racedays, including entry to the Parade Ring to meet your trainer and other owners
- Membership to Cheltenham, Exeter, Warwick and Wincanton Racecourses, including the 2021/22 season
- Three top trainers including Nicky Henderson, Harry Whittington, and Kim Bailey
- An exclusive facility at The Cheltenham Festival
- A share in any of the prize money won by the club's three horses
- Regular newsletters
How much money do you get if you win a horse race?
- When you’re part of our horse racing syndicate you will win share in any of the prize money won by the club's three horses
how much does it cost to buy a share in a racehorse?
To buy a share in a race horse with The Jockey Club there is a A one-off cost of £3,250 with no additional costs
Please note, there aren't any hidden fees (vet bills, travel costs, race entries or jockey fees).