The Home of Jump racing has an incredible team with over 200 years of experience between them. From fence building to perfecting ground conditions, our team has got it covered.
Be Raceday Ready
Cheltenham Racecourse is a stunning natural amphitheatre. However, it's the undulations of the course, the test of the fences and hurdles, and the fight to the finish up the legendary Cheltenham Hill that combine to test the true strength of any thoroughbred racehorse and rider.
THE NEW COURSE
- Click here to view The New Course map, used each season for The International, New Year's Day, Festival Trials Day, and The April Meeting.
- Click here to view The New Course map, used on the third and fourth days of The Festival.
THE OLD COURSE
- Click here to view The Old Course map, used at The Showcase, The November Meeting, and first two days of The Festival.
THE CROSS COUNTRY STEEPLECHASE COURSE
The Cross Country Steeplechases are a rarity in British sport - a unique set of races not duplicated anywhere else in the UK.
- Click here to view The Cross Country Steeplechase Course Map for The November Meeting and day two of The Festival.
- Click here to view The Cross Country Steeplechase Course Map for The International.