Everyone attending our raceday must read and accept our Spectator Health Code of Conduct before arriving at our racecourse.
The Health Code of Conduct is a new set of requirements, created due to the ongoing public health situation so that we can provide a safe environment for everyone on our racecourse.
It is important for us to protect the health and wellbeing of all racegoers. We ask you to come racing with us in the same spirit.
- Please do not come racing if you have a temperature or feel ill in any way.
- Arrive at the racecourse in good time and remember to socially distance in the car park and whilst queuing to enter the venue.
- Listen and act on the instructions of our stewards and racecourse staff.
- Observe and take notice of our health and safety signage and messages.
- Understand that a temperature check or health questionnaire may be required at the entrance.
- Do not attempt to enter restricted areas of the racecourse.
- Maintain good hygiene, wash your hands regularly and please use our hand sanitizer stations.
- Do not stand in gangways or circulation routes.
- Observe and respect all one way systems.
- In all areas and at all time - please ensure you maintain social distancing and respect other racegoers. Provide 2 metres between yourself and racegoers who are not in your household or support bubble.
- You will only be required to use a facial covering whilst entering the site and also whilst using indoor facilities, including toilets.
- Remember that all food and beverage outlets are cashless.
- When drinking inside, you need to be located at a standing up table or seated at a table.
- Observe respiratory etiquette: cover your mouth if coughing and take care with raising your voice when shouting home a winner.
- Avoid hugs, high five and handshakes.