Tuesday 16 April 2019
AN ACTION PACKED DAY FOR ALL OF THE FAMILY
Join us this Half Term for one of the most popular fixtures of the season as we set the stage for the next generation of racegoers.
Gates Open: 12:05pm
Exeter St David's: 12:30pm
Bus Station: 12:45pm
First Race: 2:05pm
Last Race: 5:35pm
Children aged 17 and under come racing for FREE so make it a date in the diary.
This year isn’t just any ordinary Family Day, this year we are preparing to host our very first Super Hero Family Day. There will be appearances from Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wonderwoman welcoming you to the racecourse from 12:30-1:15pm and you will see them across the racecourse at the below intervals through the day:
We also are pleased to host an array of Super Hero themed entertainment. Make the most of your day and:
- Meet your favourite Superhero
- Experience being a Superero on our High Ropes activity course
- Look like a Superhero and be transformed by our expert face painting team
- Have a cartoon Superhero caricature created
- Bounce on the Superhero themed bouncy castle
- Pick up a Walking Pet Balloon*
*subject to a £5 fee
An action packed day is on the cards with a behind the scenes tour, running races down the home straight and Jockey Q&A sessions.
To add to the fun, we are offering on the spot prizes throughout the day, dress your little one as their favourite Superhero to be in with the chance to win.