Saturday 28 August
This NEW 3-day family festival brought to you by the Warwickshire Freemasons promises to be a fun-filled bank holiday weekend for the whole family to enjoy. From the Beer Festival in the Marquee to Soft play areas, the festival has something for everyone and ideal for the family.
Here’s what’s on Saturday 28 August:
- Beer Festival with Gin and Prosecco bars.
- Street food and refreshments in the food village.
- Adult and children’s Fairground Rides.
- Soft play areas.
- Children’s live shows throughout the day.
- Craft stalls.
- On the Stage - Live Bands
- Adults from £16.58
- Child (9-16) from £9.12
- Child under 8 FREE