before you book
please read the following information
To protect everyone’s health, we will require contact details and consent to Code of Conduct for each individual before racecourse entry. If this is not supplied, tickets will be cancelled before arrival. The booker will receive an email with instructions on what to do. Please note, due to Government Guidelines, spectators coming from a Tier 3 postcode will not be allowed entry, access must be denied, and tickets will be cancelled to protect the health of everyone attending. Thank you for your understanding. Let’s look out for each other.
Our customer guidance for booking:
- 6 tickets maximum per booking.
- Tickets can only be purchased ahead of the raceday. We advise booking at least 48 hours in advance of the fixture to avoid disappointment.
- Your ticket will be designed to either: 1) print at home on your home printer, or 2) be displayed on your mobile phone from your email confirmation. With your ticket, please also bring an official form of ID which will be checked against the details on your ticket.
- All guests must read and consent to our Covid 19 Code of Conduct.
- All guests must supply contact details including postcode.
- Once you have purchased your tickets, they will not be sent until all details for track and trace have been filled in and our Covid Code on Conduct and terms of entry' have been accepted. Please note there may be a slight delay in receiving your tickets.
- NHS Track & Trace QR codes will also be on display on racecourse for Track and Trace compliance.
- Tickets from at Tier 3 postcode will be cancelled.
- Postcode review checks will take place 48 hours prior to raceday.
- We will use Tier Guidance issued by government, with appropriate implementation lapse time. We expect tiering to be updated by government fortnightly. If Tiers change, we will manage volume and capacity to comply.
- We cannot accept any metal racing badge admissions.
Our capacities per event available:
- We are working to a maximum safe capacity per fixture, based on government guidance of Tiers in which our racecourses sit.
- Tickets and hospitality availability will depend on racecourse, fixture, Tier level.
- We will make tickets and hospitality available online and these will be sold on a first come, first served basis, based on allocations we can release at a time.