BEFORE YOU BOOK
Our customer guidance for booking:
You can only book a maximum of 6 tickets per booker
- Tickets can only be purchased ahead of the raceday and are subject to availability. We advise booking no later than 48 hours before the fixture to avoid disappointment.
- Your ticket will be designed to either: 1) print at home on your home printer, or 2) be displayed on your mobile phone from your email confirmation. With your ticket, please also bring an official form of photographic ID which will be checked against the details on your ticket.
- All guests must read and consent to our Covid 19 Code of Conduct.
- All guests must supply contact details including postcode.
- Once you have purchased your tickets, they will not be sent until contact details for everyone on your booking have been provided and our Covid Code on Conduct and terms of entry have been accepted. Please note there may be a slight delay in receiving your tickets.
- NHS Track & Trace QR codes will also be on display on racecourse for Track and Trace compliance.
- We cannot accept any metal racing badge admissions, i.e. RCA ROA, Racegoers Club, Racing UK members, Racepass 18-24
- We cannot accept barcoded passcards that are issued as part of your annual membership for individual courses
Our capacities per event available:
- We are working to a maximum safe capacity per fixture, based on Government guidance.
- Tickets and hospitality availability will vary depending on racecourse and fixture.
- We will make tickets and hospitality packages available online and these will be sold on a first come, first served basis.