Saturday 9th November 2019
One of the county’s finest sporting occasions, which combines the excitement, colour, and camaraderie of horse racing, with the vibrant social side of the sport.
Will Present Man make history by returning victorious for the third consecutive year for owners and loyal sponsors Hall and Woodhouse? The atmosphere will be electric and we urge you to join us and be part of it.
Don't miss Loose Connections performing between races, and then in the Badger Band Tent after racing.
It’s the place to be this autumn as great horses, top jockeys and brilliant trainers come together to provide a Jump racing spectacle for all to enjoy. As well as the famous Badger Ales Chase, this day also hosts a Grade 2 Novices’ Chase, so you are sure to see a few stars on show.
It's a definite date in the diary for any Jump racing enthusiast, and a perfect day to head down to Somerset to Wincanton Racecourse this November.
- Watch quality racing up close from the rails or by the Winning Post
- Don't miss out on trying the famous Badger Beers available
- As we race largely during the winter months, the weather can be unpredictable, so we would advise you to dress for the weather
- Download our Jockey Club App with access to a digital racecard, games to play on the day and your chance to win prizes on the day of racing
- Free onsite parking
- Under 18s come racing for free when accompanied by a full paying adult
Our complimentary bus service will transport racegoers from Templecombe Train Station. The coach will depart the train station after the 10:43am arrives from Exeter and the 10:25am train arrives from London. The coach leaves the Racecourse at 4:30pm, returning back to Templecombe Train Station.