Rewards4Racing, the loyalty programme of Jockey Club Racecourses, today published its Annual Review and 2013 Outlook.
In recognition of the 2nd birthday of the programme they are also sponsoring the Cleeve Hurdle at Cheltenham this weekend for the third time.
The report is available to download here
- Current Rewards4Racing membership of 201,782 racing fans
- On average 1,700 new members joining per week
- 3,000 online and high street retailers now part of the programme
- £18,307,753 amount spent by Rewards4Racing members with all racecourse partners and our general retailers
- Over 48 million Rewards4Racing points earned by members in 2012
Highlights of 2012
- There will be 361 Jockey Club racedays that points can be used at in 2013
An early highlight of 2012 was sponsorship of the Rewards4Racing Cleeve Hurdle at Festival Trials Day at Cheltenham Racecourse as membership numbers reach 120,000 racing fans.
In Quarter 2, Rewards4Racing launched a new technology platform and website, offering members the chance to shop with 3,000 general retailers. This saw the Rewards4Racing members’ spend with general retailers in 2012 break through £3,000,000 barrier.
Last year also saw The Racing Post become a shareholder in Rewards4Racing and a major national advertising campaign launched. To finish the year, Rewards4Racing announced Coral.co.uk as their official bookmaker.
During 2013, Rewards for Racing are planning to release Part Payment functionality across all 15 Jockey Club racecourse websites.
The Racing Post, The ROA (Racehorse Owners Association) and Racing UK will become Key Partners to Rewards4Racing by offering points on their membership subscription.