- Owners will be permitted 6 owners badges per declared runner or 8 owners badges for syndicate owned horses.
- Additional badges may be requested in advance dependant on availability.
- General admission tickets may be purchased for £5 less than the main enclosure price on the day.
- Syndicates may exchange their 8 Owners Badge allocation for up to 20 Owners Badges. This offer includes sole access to Sharps Bar, located beside the parade ring. There will be a complimentary meal of soup and a roll, complimentary tea & coffee as well as a pay as you go bar available in your facility. There will be no access to the Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Suite. Please note, this offer is subject to availability, and is granted on a first come first served basis. To enquire about this please email us on email@example.com.
HUNTINGDON RACECOURSE WISHES OWNERS A WARM WELCOME
- Owners with a runner on the day are strongly encouraged to pre-register via the PASS system by 8am on the morning of the meeting.
- If you have a query regarding Owners badges, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01480 453373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9am till 5pm.
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Car Park as directed by the Stewards.
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance next to the Racecourse Office.
- You will be greeted by our Owners & Trainers team who will provide you with everything you need for the day including a badge, voucher and a racecard. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco or a soft drink alterative to welcome you on the day.
- A complimentary two course meal will be available in the Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Suite located on the first floor of the Goodliff Stand. Please note drinks are not included. Upon seating you will be allocated a 45-minute timeslot for dining only so that we can accommodate all owners with us on the day. Please note tables cannot be reserved or held. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- The Winning Connections facility is located in the Committee Room which is underneath the Grandstand opposite Favourites Bar. Here you will be able to watch the race replay, enjoy a celebratory glass of champagne and collect your winning prizes.
- Huntingdon Racecourse understands the important of celebrating success so with that in mind we are pleased to offer a voucher for a complimentary glass of champagne to each owner present on the day whose horse is placed 2nd or 3rd, these can be redeemed within the Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Suite.
- Please note dogs are not permitted within the racecourse and must not be left in vehicles during the day.
- Upgrade your experience and dine in our Peterborough Chase Restaurant for a discounted rate, subject to availability. Please contact the Racecourse Office directly on 01480 453373 to enquire.
- Please note our office is closed from Friday 22nd December until Wednesday 3rd January. A member of the team will manage our inbox from 3pm to 5pm on Monday 1st January 2024. Any enquiries after this will be answered on the morning of racing. Staff will be available from 8am on raceday morning.
- Weatherbys PASS help desk opening hours are as follows:
Saturday 30th December to Monday 1st January – CLOSED
Tuesday 2nd January & Wednesday 3rd January – 9am to 5pm
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to welcoming you to Huntingdon and wish you the best of luck with your horse/s.