- Owners will be permitted 6 owners badges per declared runner or 8 owners badges for syndicate owned horses.
- Additional badges may be requested in advance dependant on availability.
- General admission tickets may be purchased for £5 less than the main enclosure price on the day.
HUNTINGDON RACECOURSE WISHES OWNERS A WARM WELCOME
- Owners with a runner on the day are strongly encouraged to pre-register via the PASS system by 8am on the morning of the meeting.
- If you have a query regarding Owners badges, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01480 453373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Car Park as directed by the Stewards.
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance next to the Racecourse Office.
- You will be greeted by our Owners & Trainers team who will provide you with everything you need for the day including a badge, voucher and a racecard. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco or a soft drink alterative to welcome you on the day.
- A complimentary two course meal will be available in the Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Suite located on the first floor of the Goodliff Stand. Please note drinks are not included.
- The Winning Connections facility is located in the Committee Room which is underneath the Grandstand opposite Favourites Bar. Here you will be able to watch the race replay, enjoy a celebratory glass of champagne and collect your winning prizes.
- Huntingdon Racecourse understands the important of celebrating success so with that in mind we are pleased to offer a voucher for a complimentary glass of champagne to each owner present on the day whose horse is placed 2nd or 3rd, these can be redeemed within the Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Suite.
- Please note dogs are not permitted within the racecourse and must not be left in vehicles during the day.
- Upgrade your experience and dine in our Peterborough Chase Restaurant for a discounted rate, subject to availability. Please contact the Racecourse Office directly on 01480 453373 to enquire.
- As always, your experience at Huntingdon Racecourse is very important to us. If you have any feedback regarding your day please do let us know by contacting: James Wilcox, General Manager on email@example.com or 01480 453373.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to welcoming you to Huntingdon and wish you the best of luck with your horse/s.