PROTOCOLS FOR OWNERS at HUNTINGDON RACECOURSE
You will have received information from the BHA outlining the procedures in place and the protocols required to be completed prior to you being allowed on the racecourse as an owner. These protocols also apply to anybody else you nominate to attend with you, or representing you on the day.
- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. Guidelines published
- Owners are asked to complete the online learning via the ROA website.
- Complete the health screening self-assessment prior to attending the racecourse. This is included in the Owners’ Protocols and will need to be completed each time you attend the racecourse.
- Register attendees through the PASS system – https://www.rcapass.com/ and submit the names of the individuals who will attend the racecourse by 4pm on day before racing. Please do not register the guest attendees in the same name. If you do not have access to the PASS System or need any assistance in its use, please contact the PASS Helpdesk on 01933 270333 or email@example.com The RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS System. This can be downloaded here.
- Even if you are the PASS cardholder, you still need to submit your own name as a Guest otherwise the pre-registration will not recognise you as attending.
- There is the possibility that we are able to fulfil requests for an increased number of owners per horse, over and above four, but this will be based on the available capacities in the owners’ areas and will not be known until post the completion of the pre-registration process. Please do contact with racecourse team on 01480 453373 if you require any assistance or help with your attendance at Huntingdon including registering your interest if you would like more owners per horse.