Updated on 4 DECEMBER
PROTOCOLS FOR OWNERS AT HUNTINGDON RACECOURSE
PLEASE NOTE ALL OWNERS WILL BE ELIGILBE FOR 4 BADGES PER DECLARED HORSE.
To avoid delays please follow the below:
- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. Guidelines published
- Owners are asked to complete the online learning via the ROA website.
- Complete the health screening self-assessment prior to attending the racecourse. This is included in the Owners’ Protocols and will need to be completed each time you attend the racecourse.
- Register attendees through the PASS system – https://www.rcapass.com/ and submit the names of the individual(s) who will attend the racecourse by 4pm the day before racing. Please do not register the guest attendees in the same name. If you do not have access to the PASS System or need any assistance in its use, please contact the PASS Helpdesk on 01933 270333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS System. This can be downloaded here.
- Even if you are the PASS cardholder, you still need to submit your own name as a Guest otherwise the pre-registration will not recognise you as attending.