Enjoy a day of great racing and fine dining from the privacy of your own table, with stunning views of the racecourse.
The perfect base for your day at the races
With stunning views of the racecourse, our award-winning Peterborough Chase restaurant offers fine dining at the heart of the action. Enjoy racing from the best seat in the house with packages including your table for the day, admission and a choice of two or three course meal with light afternoon tea. You can also enjoy waitress service, exclusive viewing balcony and tote betting facility during your visit.
Head Chef, David Wilson, has always had a passion for food and this shows in the menus that he creates for the season at Huntingdon. David and his team spend considerable time before each season designing menus and dishes that reflect season produce and introduce modern twists and flavours, all at the levels and high quality that our customers expect.
Where possible, produce is locally sourced through farmers and businesses, to ensure that our menus are of the highest quality.
To book please contact 0344 579 3007.
With fine dining and a reserved table for the day, the Premier Experience will make your day at the races extra special.
- Race day programme
- Reserved table for the day
- Three-course meal
- Light afternoon tea (substituted for a reception drink for evening meetings)
- Tote betting facilities
- Private viewing balcony for restaurant guests
- Standard Day: £77.50 per adult, £45 per 12-17 year olds, £20 for Under 12s
- Feature Day: £91 per adult, £45 per 12-17 year olds, £20 for Under 12s
- Boxing Day: £107 per adult, £55 per 12-17 year olds / £25 per Under 12 years.
210 Rewards4Racing Points when booked in advance