Before you continue
Generic error message
The selected items have been added to your basketView Basket
Your Basket will expire in time minutes.
Our Head Chef and Moët & Chandon sommeliers have united, to design a four-course menu paired with a selection of specialty Moët & Chandon champagnes.
Set in the exclusive Downs View Suite on the second floor of the Duchess’s Stand, picturesque viewing of the Winning Post and Racecourse are guaranteed!
- Moët & Chandon Champagne Reception
- Canapes on Arrival
- Moët & Chandon paired, four course seated lunch
- Followed by Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Inclusive bar of Moët & Chandon Champagne, house wines, house spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Full admission to the Grandstand Enclosure
- Tipster Talk ahead of racing
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking is available on request, to a maximum of 1 per 4 guests
Private tables of ten are available, smaller numbers will be on a shared basis.
Prices for 2024:
Ladies Day: £769 per person (including VAT)
Derby Day: £1,029 per person (including VAT)
This elegant suite allows guests to indulge in a champagne reception followed by a Moët & Chandon paired four course seated lunch. Combining delicious food and drinks with impeccable service and beautiful views, you and your guests are in for an unforgettable experience.
When you join us in The Downs View suite, guests must wear a jacket and collar. We encourage ties but it’s optional. We also ask that guests wear a fascinator or hat. And children should be dressed smartly. Please note that fancy dress is not permitted.