Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
The Winning Post is a contemporary styled marquee, located on the inside track, next to the finishing line, giving you unrivalled views of the racing.
The winning post
This ultra-chic restaurant offers guests hospitality like no other, including mixologists creating delicious concoctions, music and a unique dining experience, with elements of both self and silver service throughout the day.
Once the races draw to a close, you will get the opportunity to make a night of it as you access the official after-party. Private tables of 8 and above available with smaller groups being accommodated on shared tables.
- Premium cocktail reception
- Seated three course lunch
- A modern twist on afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks (Champagne upgrade available)
- Located adjacent to the rails and next to the finishing line
- Private outdoor terrace
- Access to the official hospitality after-party with DJ
- Access to betting facilities
- Car parking pass
Gentlemen must wear a jacket and collar. Ties are encouraged. Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable.