all you need to know
For the 2021 Cazoo Derby Festival, all ticket holders will be located within the Grandstand Enclosure. Set at the heart of the action, experience the famous electic atmosphere as the horses gallop past you down the finishing toward the Winning Post.
- All parking for ticket holders is complimentary and not pre-booked. On approach to the racecourse, look for the signs for Car Park 21.
- Disabled parking is located in Car Park 20 – a blue badge is required to be presented on arrival.
- Members and Hospitality guests will be issued a parking pass ahead of the event with their location.
- Taxi Drop off will be the area outside the Derby Arms, as it was for 2019.
- Please note that cars cannot be left overnight as the area will be in private use on Sunday morning.
- Members, Hospitality Guests and Ticket holders will need to arrive via the Main Gate or Entrance Pavilion – you cannot access via Lester Piggott Gate this year due to an separate Green Zone being in operation there.
- Owners should go to the Main Entrance Pavilion and will be checked in there.
- All e-tickets (or badges if applicable) should be ready to be presented on arrival.
- Tickets can either be printed at home or be on a mobile device.
- ID will be required on arrival to verify the ticket holder and attendee are the same person. This is a requirement of the Track and Trace system.
- Normal Derby Festival dress code applies for both days of the Cazoo Derby Festival.
- There are no formal requirements for the Grandstand Enclosure but smart dress is advised.
- View our full Raceday Style guide for more details and inspiration before your visit.
- Face masks or face coverings must be worn whenever you’re indoors at the racecourse, other than when eating and drinking.
- We continue to strongly recommend that you wear face coverings outdoors, particularly when you’re queuing or unable to maintain social distancing.
- Please make sure you bring a face mask with you as these will not be provided.
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask please print off and carry the government exemption card or badge.
- Food and drink stands will be available in and around the racecourse and will be card only.
In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated.
To make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses.
To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older Android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the Google Playstore).
- The team will be on hand to assist you with placing orders if required.
Due to ongoing restrictions on mass gatherings we are unfortunately unable to provide a DJ and after party after the racing as we have done in previous years.