Updated on 4 DECEMBER
FOR THOSE VISITING US
- Owners will have a dedicated entrance and facility. Once parked please make your way to our Owners Entrance where you will be greeted by Silvi.
- All attendees at race fixtures are required to wear a face covering at all times while at the racecourse. Face coverings (i.e. non-medical face coverings) must be worn from the point of arrival at the course and throughout the day until the point of departure, apart from where specific exemptions apply
- The mandatory use of face coverings will enhance the existing infection control measures and add an additional layer of protection for everyone on the racecourse.
- There will be a designated arrival checkpoint at the entrance at which you will be asked to:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
- Undertake a temperature test.
- Please note contact details of all owners will need attending will be taken on arrival for track and trace purposes
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
Within the dedicated Owners area you will have access to:
- The Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Bar with complimentary Tea/Coffee/Soft Drinks. Unfortunately under current guidance we are unable to provide alcohol in this facility.
- Within the Peterborough Chase Restaurant we’re delighted to be serving a complementary 1 course meal which will operate using a voucher system which will be provided on arrival. Please note this facility is for dining only as there is limited seating in the Restaurant and in order to facilitate all Owners in the dining area, each sitting will be limited to 45 minutes. Alcohol will only be served in this facility whilst dining as per Tier 2 Government restrictions.
- Access to Parade Ring Viewing
- Designated Trackside Viewing – please note a large screen will be on course
- Accessible Restroom Facilities
- Please note Huntingdon is operating as a cashless venue
If you’re connections of the winning horse a member of the Huntingdon Racecourse Team will escort you to the winning connections area where you will be able to enjoy a review of the race and a celebratory glass of champagne. A debrief area has been made available between the owners area and green zone which will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the performance of your horse with the trainer and/or jockey.
As always your experience is important to us here at Huntingdon Racecourse and we welcome any feedback you may have – email@example.com or 01480 453373.
Once again, thank you for your continued support.