For those visiting us
- Owners will have a dedicated car park, entrance and enclosure. Once parked please make your way to your dedicated Owners Entrance where you will be greeted by Silvi and Anna
- There will be a designated arrival checkpoint at the entrance at which you will be asked to:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
- Undertake a temperature test.
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
Within the dedicated Owners area you will have access to:
- The Fairfax Saddles Owners & Trainers Bar. Within the Owners & Trainers Bar, there will be complimentary Tea/Coffee/Soft Drinks and a bar facility where alcoholic beverages can be purchased.
PLEASE NOTE HUNTINGDON RACECOURSE IS OPERATING AS A CASHLESS VENUE, card payments are applicable.
- Within the Peterborough Chase Restaurant we’re delighted to be serving a complementary 1 course meal which will operate using a voucher system which will be provided on arrival. Please note this facility is for dining only. There is limited seating in the Restaurant and in order to facilitate all Owners in the dining area, each seating will be limited to 45 minutes.
- Access to Parade Ring Viewing
- Designated Trackside Viewing – please note a large screen will be on course
- Accessible Restroom Facilities
Celebrate with us! If you’re connections of the winning horse a member of the Huntingdon Racecourse Team will escort you to the winning connections area where you will be able to enjoy a review of the race and a celebratory glass of champagne. A debrief area has been made available between the owners area and green zone which will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the performance of your horse with the trainer and/or jockey.