The Cloister Restaurant
SITUATED ABOVE THE WEIGHING ROOM, CLOISTER OFFERS MAGNIFICENT VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE PARADE RING.
See the runners and riders turnout before each race from the rooftop balcony and join in the celebrations as the victor returns triumphant to a jubilant crowd.
Savour a luxury dining experience that includes a superb four-course lunch, whilst our Wine Connoisseur guides you through the selection of fine wines available, all within the relaxed ambience of the restaurant.
- Premier course admission
- Private balcony with views overlooking the Parade Ring and Winners' Enclosure. Occasional seating avialable
- Private Balcony with outdoor seating
- Reserved seating in the Lord Sefton grandstand
- Morning snacks and refreshments
- Four-course a la carte meal
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Wine connoisseur to guide you through our specially selected wine list
- Private cash bar serving premium wines and liqueurs
- Jockey Club Tipster
- Jockey Club Host Experience and Tipster
- Complimentary racecard
- Private Tote betting
- Complimentary car parking (limited to one space per booking of four people)
Please note: private dining tables, up to a maximum of 10 or 12 people.
Dress code is smart – strictly no jeans or trainers.
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email email@example.com to book today.