DOWNLOAD THE RACEON APP TODAY
How to play Raceday 5:
Download The Jockey Club Race On app to enter Raceday 5. Pick any 5 horses today. Earn points if your horse is placed in the top three: 1st = 10 points, 2nd = 5 points, 3rd = 3 points. Take a risk and earn more points based on the odds – Outsiders (11/1 – 50/1) 10 points, Mid-range (6/1 – 10/1) 5 points, Favourites (less than 5/1) 3 points. Sure Thing points are X2. 120 points available - Magic number. The Competition close time will be prior to the start of the first of the seven races.
Prizes and Jackpot:
Jackpot: £10,000 (one prize only). The Jackpot winner must reach the Magic Number of 120 points. If there is more than one winner, the prize will be shared equally. Top of the leader board: Two Festival zone tickets for a day of your choice at The Randox Health Grand National 2020.
If there is a more than one leader board winner. All winners receive two tickets.
Terms and Conditions of the prize on offer:
- The Raceday 5 competition is available to individuals aged 18 years or over who are a resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
- The Winners of the Raceday 5 competition will be notified via email, SMS or phone on the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, March 2019 following the close of the competition.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of The Jockey Club, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by The Jockey Club or cannot be contacted within 48 hours, The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the promotion) and award the prize to another participant, or not at all.
- The Jackpot prize will be paid by direct debit within 7 working days after bank account details for the payment are submitted.
- Details of the Winner’s name and entry may be disclosed by us on our social media platforms. By entering the competition, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the Winner.
- There is one Jackpot prize of £10,000. This will be promoted each day of the event as the jackpot – and awarded to the winner (based on terms and conditions of winning) following the close of the event.
- As far as is permitted by law, The Jockey Club will not be liable for any loss, personal injury or death associated with taking up this prize.
- The Promoter of this Competition is The Jockey Club. Head Office: 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS.
Downloading the app also allows tickets to be sent directly to your phone which can be shared with friends and family, cutting out paper usage and postage costs.
Keep the latest runners and riders in your pocket on our digital racecard. The race card provides live up-to-date information including the latest odds from 24 hours before racing so you can pick your winners before you even arrive!