fine dining at the derby
Treat guests to an exquisite fine dining experience at the races within the Chez Roux @ Blue Riband restaurant. This stunning facility not only offers a bespoke four-course à la carte menu designed by the legendary Roux family, but also provides panoramic views overlooking the Parade Ring, Winner's Enclosure and the Winning Post.
- Champagne reception and canapés on arrival
- Four course à la carte Michelin styled menu, designed by the Roux family; Amuse Bouche, Starter, Main, Dessert
- Selection of French cheeses served from a Chefs table, and afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of Champagne, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Two spacious balconies, with views of both the Winning Post and Winner's Enclosure, and Parade Ring and London skyline
- Located on the first floor of the Queen's Stand, one of British racing's most prestigious spaces
- Full admission to the Queen's Stand and Grandstand Enclosures
- Intimate dining space, with private tables for 2 and above
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
You might also like...
From panoramic views with unrivalled dining experiences to intimate settings with close friends, we offer a variety of packages like no other. To discuss your plans with our team, call 01372 477 747 or make an enquiry online.