Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
Treat guests to a fine dining experience at the races, within the Chez Roux @ Blue Riband restaurant. This stunning facility not only offers an exquisite four-course à la carte menu, designed by legendary father and son chefs Albert and Michel Roux Jr, but also offers panoramic views overlooking the Parade Ring, Winner's Enclosure and the Winning Post.
Early bird offer for 2020 on sale now - book online or call 01372 477 747 today.
Chex roux @ Blue Riband
Guests will indulge in a Champagne and canapé reception whilst taking in the breathtaking views of the horseracing from the balcony, before being seated for a Michelin-styled menu. You and your guests will also get to mingle with royalty and celebrities alike, as you gain access to the Queen’s Stand Enclosure. Private tables for two and above available.
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Four course à la carte menu, created and delivered by Albert Roux OBE and Michel Roux Jr
- Traditional afternoon tea with homemade scones, sandwiches and cakes
- Complimentary bar including Champagne, beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Prime viewing location overlooking the racecourse and Winner’s Enclosure
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Car parking pass
Investec Ladies’ Day
Gentlemen must wear a jacket, collar and tie.
Ladies are asked to wear a fascinator or hat.
Jeans, sports shorts, denim or trainers are not acceptable.
Children should be dressed smartly.
Investec Derby Day
Either black or grey morning dress with a top hat, service dress or full national costume is obligatory for gentlemen on Investec Derby Day.
Ladies must wear formal day dress, or a tailored trouser suit, with a hat or substantial fascinator. Children should be dressed smartly.