MEMBERSHIP & SEASON CARDS
Update for Epsom Downs Members and Season Card Holders, 2 March 2021
Following the announcement from the Government on the plans for the return of spectators, our teams are working through the details for our fixtures taking place from 17th May onwards. If you already hold a Membership or Season Card for Epsom Downs Racecourse, we look forward to welcoming you back as a priority group and have already allocated capacity at the racecourse for you to attend, prior to us making additional tickets available for purchase. We will be back in touch soon with more information.
For those who did not renew their Memberships during 2020, we will be in touch to discuss the options as soon as we have an update.
Epsom Downs Annual Membership
april - september 2021
- Admission to all race meetings, including The Derby Festival (Queen's Stand badges).
- Exclusive access to the Jockey Club Room (outside of The Derby Festival) and external viewing area.
- Complimentary racecard, tea and coffee facilities, shared copies of the Racing Post and Jockey Club Wi-Fi at every fixture.
- Car Park label for the Members Car Park
- A number of reciprocal visits to other UK Racecourses (the Reciprocal list is currently being finalised and details will be included in your Membership pack)
- 50% discount on additional tickets purchased in advance for friends and family (50% excludes The Derby Festival. The 50% discount on valid tickets is based on the gate price of tickets)
- 10% discount on hospitality packages at Epsom Downs (exclusions apply – applicable to Members only)
- 20% discount on room hire of any non-racing events (exclusions may apply)
Annual Season Card
APRIL - SEPTEMBER 2021
The Epsom Downs Annual Season Card includes:
- Grandstand entry to all 11 race fixtures including The Derby Festival
- Car Park Label for the Members' Car Park