Thursday 9 September
afternoon flat racing Supported by glass times
Stretch out the last of summer. Save the date for an afternoon of racing on Thursday 9th September.
THE GLASS TIMES EBF RESTRICTED NOVICE STAKES
THE QUICKSLIDE GO-GETTERS HANDICAP STAKES
THE EMPLAS EXPRESS JUMP JOCKEYS DERBY HANDICAP STAKES
|3.25pm||THE WINDOW WIDGETS 21st ANNIVERSARY HANDICAP STAKES||1m 2f|
|3.55pm||THE UNIQUE PURSUIT HANDICAP STAKES||1m 113y|
|4.25pm||THE ALUK ALL IN’IUM HANDICAP STAKES||1m 2f|
|5.00pm||THE SUPALITE STRETCH HANDICAP STAKES||1m 113y|
We are greatly looking forward to welcoming you to our Afternoon Racing. We hope that the weather will be kind, but such is the nature of the great British summer that we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest your dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event.
- Members Car Parking is available in CP 6
- Car Parking is available in Upper Tattenham (Car Park 15) - parking on this day is complimentary for all guests
- Accessible parking is available in Car Park 20 - please show your Blue Badge to our stewards who will direct you to the best parking
- Owners and Bookmakers will be parking in Car Park 20
- All guests should access the Racecourse via the Entrance Pavilion
- Please note - the Lester Piggott gate is for Racing personnel only - all other attendees will be directed to the other entrances
Food & Drink
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Food is available in the Oaks Hall or from the Coffee House in the Queen's Stand. Please note picnics cannot be brought into the Racecourse for this meeting
- Please note - The Blue Riband Bar and Grill will be closed for this meeting as this is the Owners facility at this meeting
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas
- Racecards will be available on site - £3.00 each
- We advise dressing for the weather and smart shorts, smart denim jeans and trainers are acceptable. Jeans should not be ripped.
- Sports shorts, sleeveless vests and bare tops will not be permitted.