We work very hard to make sure our course is accessible to everyone, regardless of their ability and whatever their needs.
Epsom Downs Racecourse welcomes racegoers with disabilities and offers a range of facilities to enable them to get the most from their day.
We request that all carer tickets required for the Investec Derby Festival (31 May - 1 June 2019) are arranged in advance. Please see our Disabled and Carer policy for details and contact us on 01372 726 311 to discuss the options.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Parking for guests with disabilities is situated in Car Park 20 which is close to the Racecourse entrance – please show stewards your blue badge and they will direct you to the parking bays.
- At the three entrances to the racecourse, there are access points for wheelchair users, semi-ambulant visitors and those accompanied by assistance dogs.
- Complimentary ticket for carers/assistants – please contact us in advance to arrange the ticket on 01372 726 311, proof of eligibility will be requested, details of which can be found in our Disabled and Carer Policy.
- Disabled/wheelchair user toilet facilities on each floor of the Duchess’s Stand and Queen’s Stand.
- Disabled viewing areas for race days along the front of the grandstand.
- Individual Induction Loops are available for hire from the Main Reception in the Admin Building.
- Lifts accessible to wheelchair users
- Refreshment areas accessible to wheelchair users
- Guide Dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs are all welcome but we do ask that they are kept on a lead at all times.
First Aid facilities
Race day Admission
Entrance on the day cannot be guaranteed for every fixture. We advise all customers to arrange their tickets in advance to avoid disappointment. A guest with disabilities who is coming racing with an accompanying carer/assistant will only be charged for a single admission as their carer/assistant will gain complimentary admission.
If you would like to find out more about the facilities and access at Epsom Downs Racecourse, a Detailed Accessibility Guide has been created by our partner AccessAble.