Monday 30 August
FAMILY FUN Day
It's an afternoon of fantastic live racing action combined with free entertainment for the little ones away from the track!
All the entertainment on the day for the children is FREE of charge and includes:
Plus, we encourage your children to dress up and get into the spirit of the day!
|2:00pm||THE BRITISH STALLION STUDS EBF RESTRICTED MAIDEN STAKES (CLASS 4) (For horses in Bands B, C and D) (GBB RACE) (CL 4||7f 3y|
|2:35pm||THE FAMILY DAY (JC GRASSROOTS SPRINT QUALIFIER) HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 4) (CL 4)||6f 3y|
THE SUTTON HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 3) (CL 3)
THE AMATEURS' DERBY HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 4) (FOR GENTLEMAN AMATEUR JOCKEYS) (CL 4)
1m 4f 6y
THE CHANTILLY HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 3) (CL 3)
1m 2f 17y
THE MICKLEHAM HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 5) (CL 5)
THE DORKING HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 4) (CL 4)
This day is ideal for the little ones with plenty to keep them entertained alongside the horseracing!
Activities on the day include:
- Crocodile Encounters
- Bungee trampoline
- Mobile climbing wall
- Snappy Dragon
- Wild West Adventure
- Football Darts
- Balloon Modeller
- Pony Rides
- Mascot Race
Plus under 18s race for free!
We are greatly looking forward to welcoming you to Epsom Downs Racecourse. We hope that the weather will be kind but such is the nature of the great British summer, we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest your dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event. While we do have a number of indoor spaces for you to escape any rain, the Family entertainment will take place outside so please do bear this in mind before making your way to the event.
- The Stands are in operation - all ticket holders have access to the Duchess's Stand and the Queen's Stand public areas
- Members will have access to The Jockey Club Room
- Pedestrians and vehicles can access The Hill on Bank Holiday Monday. As in previous years, limited facilities will be available and charges for parking will be in place.
- Members Car Parking is available in CP 6
- Car Parking will be available in the following areas - Car Park 5 - £5.00, Car Park 25 - Free
- Accessible parking is available in Car Park 20 - please show your Blue Badge to our stewards who will direct you to the best parking
- If you would like to attend one of the outer enclosures (Tattenham or The Hill) pedestrians are free, cars are charged at the following: The Hill - Car £15.00, Minibus £20.00, Upper Tattenham - Car £15.00, Minibus £20.00, Coach £30.00, Lonsdale - Car £20.00, Minibus £50.00, Coach £100.00, Walton Area (Car Park 17) - Car £15.00, Hyperion (Car Park 26) - Car £10.00
- Please note - parking can only be paid for via card/contactless means - we cannot accept cash payments
Food & Drink
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
- Food is available in the Oaks Hall or from the Coffee House in the Queen's Stand. As in previous years, we will permit picnics to be brought into the Racecourse on this day only. We will have designated picnic benches located on the Princes Lawn next to the Queen's Stand for you to use to consume your picnic. Please note - Alcohol is not permitted to be brought on site and will be confiscated on arrival and will not be returned.
- Please note - The Blue Riband Bar and Grill will be closed for this meeting as this is the Owners facility at this meeting
- Face masks and maintaining a safe distance from others are encouraged in all indoor areas
- Kites and drones are not allowed on racedays.
- We advise dressing for the weather and smart shorts, smart denim jeans and trainers are acceptable. Jeans should not be ripped.
- Sports shorts, sleeveless vests and bare tops will not be permitted.
- Racecards will be available on site - £3.00 each
We are currently experiencing a technical problem with raceday tickets being retrieved on The Jockey Club app, please bring your Print at Home tickets to gain admission. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Updated 6 August