Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
The Tattenham Straight is a stunning hospitality area positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight - a pivotal point as the horses approach the final furlong of the race.
Tattenham Straight Marquee
This shared restaurant boasts an informal atmosphere, with its own private enclosure and access to betting facilities so that you remain close to all the action.
- Pimm's reception
- Seated three course, cold summer lunch
- Afternoon tea of sandwiches and home-made cake
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks (Champagne upgrade available)
- Glass-fronted marquee with a private viewing terrace
- Access to betting facilities
- Car parking pass
Guests are required to dress appropriately for the Investec Derby Festival. No sportswear, sleeveless vests or bare tops. Smart denim must not be frayed, torn or ripped. Guests must not wear sportswear or trainers. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable.