large hospitality space at the derby
The Tattenham Straight is a light and spacious hospitality area positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight - a pivotal point as the horses approach the final furlong of the race.
- Refreshing Pimm's reception on arrival
- Three course "Best of British" seated lunch
- Light afternoon Tea with sandwiches and homemade cake
- Inclusive bar of beer, house wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bright and airy glass-fronted facility looking out onto the racecourse
- Package inclusive of a Tattenham Enclosure ticket
- Private viewing terrace
- Exclusive Tipster talk
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Private tables of 10 and 12 are available; with smaller numbers on shared tables
- One parking pass per four guests
- Ladies' Day £419 inc VAT pp
- Derby Day - SOLD OUT
*Menus subject to change.
MORE LIKE THIS
Guests are required to dress appropriately for the Cazoo Derby Festival. Guests must not wear sportswear, sleeveless vests or trainers. Smart denim is permitted but must not be frayed, torn or ripped. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable. If you have any queries about what to wear, please call the racecourse on 01372 726 311 in advance.