large hospitality space at the derby
The Tattenham Straight is a light and spacious hospitality area positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight - a pivotal point as the horses approach the final furlong of the race.
- Refreshing Pimm's reception on arrival
- Three course seated lunch, Starter, Main and Dessert
- Light afternoon Tea with sandwiches and homemade cake
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bright and airy glass-fronted facility looking out onto the racecourse
- Private viewing terrace
- Exclusive Tipster talk
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Private tables (in line with current social distancing guidelines our tables will be for a maximum of 6 guests; smaller numbers of guests will be on a shared tables)
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
You might also like...
Guests are required to dress appropriately for the Investec Derby Festival. Guests must not wear sportswear, sleeveless vests or trainers. Smart denim is permitted but must not be frayed, torn or ripped. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable. If you have any queries about what to wear, please call the racecourse on 01372 726 311 in advance.
Can't see what you're looking for?
From panoramic views with unrivalled dining experiences to intimate settings with close friends, we offer a variety of packages like no other. To discuss your plans with our team, call 01372 477 747 or make an enquiry online.