Fine dining at the investec derby Festival
The Tattenham Straight is a stunning hospitality area positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight - a pivotal point as the horses approach the final furlong of the race.
Book online or call 01372 477 747 today.
Tattenham Straight Marquee
This shared restaurant boasts an informal atmosphere, with its own private enclosure and access to betting facilities so that you remain close to all the action.
- Refreshing Pimm's reception on arrival
- Three course seated lunch, Starter, Main and Dessert
- Light afternoon Tea with sandwiches and homemade cake
- Complimentary bar of beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Bright and airy glass-fronted facility looking out onto the racecourse
- Private viewing terrace
- Exclusive use of the Tattenham Enclosure
- Private entrance to the left of the Grandstand
- Exclusive Tipster talk
- Roaming and fixed betting facilities
- Private tables of 10 and 12; smaller numbers on a shared basis
- Car parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
Guests are required to dress appropriately for the Investec Derby Festival. No sportswear, sleeveless vests or bare tops. Smart denim must not be frayed, torn or ripped. Guests must not wear sportswear or trainers. Children should be dressed smartly. Fancy dress is not acceptable.