ABANDONMENT POLICY & REFUND PROCEDURE
As referred to in ANNEX B of Kempton Parks Terms & Conditions
In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances.
- Abandonment before completion of the first race – a full refund will be given
- Abandonment before completion of the third or feature race, whichever is later – a 50% refund will be given
- Abandonment thereafter – no refund will be given
No refunds can be issued on the day.
Please note if you have received or claimed complimentary tickets, we cannot transfer them to another fixture.
If Kempton Park Racecourse has agreed to a refund, in order to obtain this, racegoers should follow the procedure below:
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance via the ticket hotline, the internet or by post, by Debit/Credit Card - an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance by any other means, or your card has expired for any reason, we will contact you regarding your refund
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased on the raceday, Attendees should send their Ticket, badge and/or label with full customer contact details within 28 days of the date of the race meeting to - Kempton Park Racecourse, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex, TW16 5AQ. A refund will then be processed and returned to the customer accordingly
- Hospitality clients should contact us on 01372 477 747 or via London.email@example.com if they have not heard from us within 48 hours of the abandonment. Wherever possible, we aim to contact our clients and discuss the options we have available.
Members of Kempton Park Racecourse
- Members of Kempton Park Racecourse will not receive any refund for any cancellation of racedays.
- If an event is cancelled, altered or postponed, Kempton Park will use reasonable endeavours to try to contact the attendee as soon as possible to inform them.
- It is the attendees’ responsibility to check the website or onsite marketing regularly in the run up to an event to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled or re-scheduled.
- Kempton Park shall not be in breach of the event ticket agreement by virtue of any cancellation, alteration or postponement.
- Kempton Park may make alterations to events which are not material in nature and so no refunds will be given. A material change is a change which, in Kempton Park Racecourse’s reasonable opinion, significantly alters an event from its billing at the point of ticket purchase.
See full T&C's below