Five enclosures to choose from
Don't miss a second of the action and choose your perfect spot with our guide to the enclosures at Kempton Park Racecourse.
The Kauto Club
popular - selling fast
Avoid the crowds and take up your place in The Kauto Club, the ultimate experience for any racing fan. Price includes:
- Premier admission to the racecourse with exclusive access to the Kauto Star Bar
- Unique window into the Weighing Room
- Guest tipster
- Heated decking area
- Private bar facilities
- Complimentary tea & coffee and a racecard
Please note: The Kauto Star Bar has no option to view the racecourse from inside.
The Premier Seat badge is the only way to guarantee a seat overlooking the racecourse to watch the on track action. All seats are numbered and assigned by badges as well as being under the cover of the Grandstand canopy so offer protection from the elements. Premier Seat holders can also enjoy all the advantages of Premier Enclosure admission as listed below.
Premier Enclosure admission provides access to the main Grandstand and racecourse facilities including a full range of food and drink outlets to suit all tastes. Premier Enclosure admission includes:
- Exclusive access to the first floor of the Grandstand
- Viewing over the racecourse closest to the Winning Post
- Access to the Pre-Parade Ring, Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure
Paddock Enclosure admission provides access to the main Grandstand and racecourse facilities, including a range of food and drink outlets to suit all tastes. The Paddock ticket admission includes:
- Access to the ground floor of the Grandstand
- Racecourse views from the Grandstand apron with access to the bookmakers pitches
- Access to viewing across the Pre-Parade Ring, Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure
If you’re looking for the opportunity to watch racing in live action for the best value, then the Festival Enclosure is the place to be. Festival Enclosure admission includes:
- Access to the Festival Enclosure
- Great views of the home straight, in particular the last fence
- A small range of food and bar outlets
- Access to a covered, unreserved seating area
Please note: This area is furthest from the Winning Post and has no access to the Parade Ring or Grandstand building.
We have multiple car parks which can be pre-booked at the time of purchasing a ticket. We offer free parking in the centre of the course, accessible via Gate 6 on the A308 (Staines Road East). If parking here, please note course crossings close 30 minutes before racing starts and re-open 30 minutes after the last race. Please click here for a parking map.
We also provide a free Park & Ride service from the BP site on Cadbury Road (TW16 7LN for your Sat Nav) which is approximately ten minutes from the racecourse, with buses running all morning and then re-commencing after the last race.