Wednesday 9 June
ALL WEATHER EVENING RACING
Get ready for a summer evening of All Weather Flat racing with us.
Please be aware you will not be able to purchase tickets on the day at the racecourse.
- Alcohol will be served in specific zones around the racecourse and can only be consumed while seated. The zones are the Ground Floor of the Grandstand, The Sports Bar and Kauto Star Bar. We are introducing an App ordering system in all of our drinking zones. A QR code will be located on each table and information on how to order will be available.
- We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions.
- The Panoramic Restaurant will be open but needs to be pre-booked. If you would like to discuss this option please call our Hospitality team on 01932 782292. Availability is limited so we do advise contacting us as soon as possible.
- We ask you do not bring any food or drink on to the course. This includes no alcohol or picnics.
Ahead of welcoming you to Kempton Park Racecourse, we would like to make you aware of a few changes to our food and drink service.
We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted,
In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated and to make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses.
To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the google playstore).
Our team will be on hand throughout the day to assist you with placing your orders and we hope you have an excellent day.
- Face Masks are required in all indoor areas and while viewing the racing from the steppings. We actively encourage the use of face masks in all areas to ensure your safety but in uncovered, outdoor areas, it is not mandatory.
- Social distancing will be required around the venue and we ask you to support our teams with this.
- Normal Dress Code will apply.