Saturday 13 August
Enjoy an exhilarating afternoon of competitive racing at Market Rasen Racecourse.
Attending this raceday? Please read all information regarding this raceday using the tabs above.
- Parking for Owners & Trainers and Restaurant & Hospitality clients is based in the Main Public Car Park on Legsby Road, sign posted Owners & Trainers Car Parking and Hospitality and Restaurant Parking.
- Parking for County Ticket Holders and Annual Badge Holders is located within the County Enclosure Car Park accessible from both A631 Willingham Road and Legsby Road.
- Parking for Tattersalls and Lawn ticket holders is located within the Main Public Car Park signposted off Legsby Road.The Lawn Enclosure Picnic Car Park accessible off Legsby Road will be open. Entry is charged at £5 per car to be paid on arrival, cash only.
Food & Drink
- Market Rasen Racecourse is operating as a cashless venue including all food & drink outlets. Food cannot be brought into either the County and Tattersalls Enclosures.
- A light picnic is permitted within the Lawn Enclosure. Glass and metal is not permitted. Sealed soft drinks may be brought in, alcohol is not permitted. BBQ’s are permitted within the Lawn Enclosure but must be elevated from the grass and managed accordingly. BBQ’s are only permitted at the back of the Lawn Enclosure for the comfort of other racegoers. Please ensure safe disposal of your BBQ at the end of the day.
- The Red Rum Bar and Kitchen will be open for this meeting serving hot and cold food options as well as a full bar service. Antonio’s Homemade Pizza Cabin is open serving wonderful takeaway, homemade pizza’s (vegetarian options available). Grab-and-go style food will be available from a range of food outlets. Food purchased from food outlets can be consumed within the bars.