INFORMATION FOR RACEHORSE OWNERS
Jockey Club Racecourses very much looks forward to welcoming Owners to our courses, with many of the Covid protocols now removed from the raceday experience. Your patience and support since we welcomed owners back to our courses in April has been hugely appreciated.
As it was before March 2020, we are delighted to offer six Owners badges to those with runners on the day, as well as lunch in our Owners facilities, access to the paddock etc. Syndicates will be offered the choice of Owners badges or a larger selection of General Admission badges (syndicate managers should speak to the individual racecourses at the entry stage to arrange details).
There will be no social distancing and access to the paddock will be granted as it was before the pandemic, with only the occasional limitation for major handicaps at courses with smaller paddocks. Racegoers are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering in areas where they come into close contact with lots of other people, particularly indoors, for the safety of all racegoers.
Owners should continue to use the PASS system as previously to request tickets.
We look forward to welcoming you to our racecourses and wish you the best of luck with your runner(s).
Nevin Truesdale, CEO, The Jockey Club
Market Rasen Racecourse wishes Owners a very warm welcome
- Owners will be permitted 6 Owners badges per declared runner or 8 Owners badges for syndicate owned horses.
- Additional badges can be requested, this is will based on availability. Additional badges can be purchased for 50% of the County ticket price
- Owners with a runner on the day, wishing to attend, must register via the PASS system the day before the race meeting.
- Please note, Trainers requesting badges on behalf of Owners is not permitted
- If you have a query regarding Owners badges, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434 or email email@example.com
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Carpark located within the Main Public Carpark, off Legsby Road
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance, opposite the carpark
- There, you will be greeted by our Owners and Trainers Team who will talk through your experience and provide the necessary badges/vouchers as required. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco to get your day started
- A complimentary 2 two course meal is available within the Owners and Trainers Bar, located trackside within the County Enclosure. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available within this facility, complimentary, throughout the day
- The Winning Connections facility is located opposite the Winners Enclosure. Within this facility, hosted by Jenn, you will benefit from a race review and glass of champagne. All prizes can be collected from the Racecourse Office, located next to Winning Connections room
- Market Rasen understands the importance of celebrating success and with that in mind we offer connections of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th horses the opportunity for a race review and glass of wine post race. One bottle of champagne is provided to place connections (per runner) which can be collected from Buds Place, located to the left of the winners enclosure
- Please note, dogs are not permitted into the County Enclosure where the Owners Bar is located. Dogs are not permitted to be left in vehicles during the raceday.
- Upgrading your experience: Why not upgrade your experience to Altiors Restaurant, with Owners experiences starting from just £30 for a two-course lunch you can enjoy a table for the afternoon within our beautifully refurbished facility. To enquire about availability please call the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434
- Your experience at Market Rasen Racecourse is extremely important to us. Please do let us know if you have any feedback regarding your day, whether this be on the racedays itself of post raceday by contacting: Nadia Powell, General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.
Market Rasen Racecourse