Market Rasen Racecourse wishes Owners a very warm welcome
- Owners will be permitted 6 Owners badges per declared runner or 8 Owners badges for syndicate owned horses.
- Additional badges can be requested, this is will based on availability. Additional badges can be purchased for 50% of the County ticket price
- Owners with a runner on the day, wishing to attend, must register via the PASS system the day before the race meeting.
- Please note, Trainers requesting badges on behalf of Owners is not permitted
- If you have a query regarding Owners badges, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Carpark located within the Main Public Carpark, off Legsby Road
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance, opposite the carpark
- There, you will be greeted by our Owners and Trainers Team who will talk through your experience and provide the necessary badges/vouchers as required. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco to get your day started
- A complimentary 2 two course meal is available within the Owners and Trainers Bar, located trackside within the County Enclosure. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available within this facility, complimentary, throughout the day
- The Winning Connections facility is located opposite the Winners Enclosure. Within this facility, hosted by Jenn, you will benefit from a race review and glass of champagne. All prizes can be collected from the Racecourse Office, located next to Winning Connections room
- Market Rasen understands the importance of celebrating success and with that in mind we offer connections of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th horses the opportunity for a race review and glass of wine post race. One bottle of champagne is provided to place connections (per runner) which can be collected from Buds Place, located to the left of the winners enclosure
- Please note, dogs are not permitted into the County Enclosure where the Owners Bar is located. Dogs are not permitted to be left in vehicles during the raceday.
- Upgrading your experience: Why not upgrade your experience to Altiors Restaurant, with Owners experiences starting from just £30 for a two-course lunch you can enjoy a table for the afternoon within our beautifully refurbished facility. To enquire about availability please call the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434
- Your experience at Market Rasen Racecourse is extremely important to us. Please do let us know if you have any feedback regarding your day, whether this be on the racedays itself of post raceday by contacting: Nadia Powell, General Manager on email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support.
Market Rasen Racecourse