Market Rasen Racecourse wishes Owners a very warm welcome
- Owners will be permitted 6 Owners badges per declared runner or 8 Owners badges for syndicate owned horses.
- Additional badges can be requested, this is based on availability. Additional badges can be purchased for 50% of the County ticket price
- Owners with a runner on the day, wishing to attend, must register via the PASS system the day before the race meeting.
- Please note, Trainers requesting badges on behalf of Owners is not permitted
- If you have a query regarding Owners badges, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Carpark located within the Main Public Carpark, off Legsby Road
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance, opposite the carpark
- There, you will be greeted by our Owners and Trainers Team who will talk through your experience and provide the necessary badges/vouchers as required. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco to get your day started
- A complimentary 2 two course meal is available within the Owners and Trainers Bar, located trackside within the County Enclosure. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available within this facility, complimentary, throughout the day
- The Winning Connections facility is located opposite the Winners Enclosure. Within this facility, hosted by Jenn, you will benefit from a race review and glass of champagne. All prizes can be collected from the Racecourse Office, located next to Winning Connections room
- Market Rasen understands the importance of celebrating success and with that in mind we offer connections of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th horses the opportunity for a race review and glass of wine post race. One bottle of champagne is provided to place connections (per runner) which can be collected from Buds Place, located to the left of the winners enclosure
- Please note, dogs are not permitted into the County Enclosure where the Owners Bar is located. Dogs are not permitted to be left in vehicles during the raceday.
- You may wish to dine in Altiors Restaurant. We have a shared table available for Owners & Trainers, with the option of a two or three-course menu with afternoon tea, starting at £30.00 per person. Please call the Racecourse Office to book or for more information.
- Your experience at Market Rasen Racecourse is extremely important to us. Please do let us know if you have any feedback regarding your day, whether this be on the racedays itself or post raceday by contacting: Nadia Powell, General Manager on email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support.
Market Rasen Racecourse
ROA Gold Standard
The ROA Gold Standard has celebrated racecourse performance since 2006, rewarding and recognising those tracks that provide an excellent experience to owners with a runner on the day.
The Gold Standard Award focuses on the more subjective aspects of the raceday experience; those elements that “surprise and delight” and are truly memorable. It also looks at how all ownership types and level of involvement are treated - from the syndicate member to the sole owner - as well as considering prize-money, equine welfare and how all those who may have special requirements are able to access and enjoy the day.