- Owners at Market Rasen Racecourse will benefit from 6 Owners badges. This provides full access to facilities across the Racecourse, the pre parade ring, parade ring and winners enclosure as well as a complimentary two course seated meal within the Owners Bar
- Syndicate Owners are permitted to 8 Owners badges per horse which is allocated via the syndicate manager. Alternatively, if syndicates would like more badges the 8 Owners badges can be changed to 20 County Enclosure badges which permits entry into the Premium Enclosure
- We understand how special it is to watch your horse run on the day. We will therefore, availability permitting can increase allocations by two further badges free of charge. If attendance from Owners is high we can offer additional badges within the County Enclosure which can be purchased for 50% of the enclosure price (raceday dependant)
Market Rasen Racecourse wishes Owners a very warm welcome
- For Owners with a runner on the day wishing to attend we strongly advise booking via the PASS system. This provides Racecourses the opportunity to appropriately cater for the number of owners planning to attend. If you’re unable to book via the PASS system please contact the Racecourse Office with your PASS card number and a member of the Team will book Owners badges on your behalf
- Please note, Trainers requesting badges on behalf of Owners is not permitted unless the Owner has notified the Racecourse of this request
- If you have any queries regarding Owners badges or your what to expect from your experience at Market Rasen Racecourse, please contact the Racecourse Office on 01673 843434 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival please park in the Owners & Trainers Carpark located within the Main Public Carpark, off Legsby Road
- The Owners & Trainers Entrance is located at the Main Entrance, opposite the carpark
- There, you will be greeted by our Owners and Trainers Team who will talk you through your experience and provide the necessary badges/vouchers as required. There will also be a complimentary glass of prosecco to get your day started
- A complimentary 2 two course meal awaits you within the Owners and Trainers Bar, located trackside within the County Enclosure. Tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available within this facility, complimentary, throughout the day. A full bar service is provided serving a wide selection of beverages including premium wines
- The Winning Connections facility is located opposite the Winners Enclosure. In the winners room, hosted by Jenn, you will benefit from a race review and glass of champagne. All prizes can be collected from the Racecourse Office, located next to Winning Connections room
- Market Rasen understands the importance of celebrating success and with that in mind we offer the connections of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th horses the opportunity for a race review and glass of wine. One bottle of champagne is provided to placed connections (per runner) which can be collected from Buds Place, located to the left of the winners enclosure
- You may wish to dine in our stunning Altiors Restaurant. Shared and individual tables are available starting from £30.00 per person. Please call the Racecourse Office to book on 01673 843434
- Please note, dogs are not permitted into the County Enclosure where the Owners Bar is located. Dogs are not permitted to be left in vehicles during the raceday
- Your experience at Market Rasen Racecourse is extremely important to us. Please do let us know if you have any feedback regarding your day, whether this be on the racedays itself or post raceday by contacting: Jack Pryor, General Manager on email@example.com or 01673 843434.
Thank you for your continued support of Market Rasen Racecourse wishing you the very best of luck
We are pleased to offer a dedicated syndicate lounge. This facility is located opposite the Parade Ring, with complimentary tea, coffee, and soft drinks. The designated owners viewing area is situated above. Please contact the racecourse team using firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange passes.
ROA Gold Standard
The ROA Gold Standard has celebrated racecourse performance since 2006, rewarding and recognising those tracks that provide an excellent experience to owners with a runner on the day.
The Gold Standard Award focuses on the more subjective aspects of the raceday experience; those elements that “surprise and delight” and are truly memorable. It also looks at how all ownership types and level of involvement are treated - from the syndicate member to the sole owner - as well as considering prize-money, equine welfare and how all those who may have special requirements are able to access and enjoy the day.