Thursday 1 December
Enjoy an exhilarating afternoon of competitive racing at Market Rasen Racecourse. One enclosure will be in operation on the day of racing giving racegoers access to all bar and restaurant facilities throughout the Racecourse.
Attending this raceday? Please read all information regarding this raceday using the tabs above.
Approximate timings, likely to change closer to the raceday.
- Market Rasen Racecourse will be operating a one enclosure system for this race meeting giving you access to all bars and restaurants across the Racecourse.
- Racegoers can enjoy access to the perimeter of the pre-parade ring, parade ring and winners enclosure as well as the William Hill Betting Shop, tote and on course bookmakers.
- General Admission can be pre-booked in advance of the raceday for £12 per person or Groups of 10+ £10.80 per person. Senior Citizen discounts are available on the day of racing at the main entrance on the production of valid documentation showing proof of age.
- Parking for Owners & Trainers and Restaurant & Hospitality clients is based in the Main Public Car Park on Legsby Road, signposted - 'Owners & Trainers Car Parking' and 'Hospitality and Restaurant Parking'.
- Parking for General Admission Racegoers is located within the Main Public Car Park off Legsby Road. General Admission Racegoers will enter the Racecourse via the Main Entrance located opposite the car park.
- Both the Lawn Enclosure and Centre of the Course Picnic Car Parks are closed on this raceday.
- Dogs can be brought into the Racecourse Grounds via the Main Entrance but must remain within the Lawn Enclosure area of the Racecourse throughout the raceday. Please note on-course bookmakers and a dedicated bar for this area is unavailable.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Market Rasen Racecourse is operating as a cashless venue including admission payment and all food & drink outlets. Bookmakers, tote and William Hill Betting Shop will accept cash payments.
- Food and drink cannot be brought onto the Racecourse for this race meeting. There are bars and eateries open serving food throughout the raceday.
- BBQ’s are not permitted on this race meeting.
- The Red Rum Bar and Kitchen will be open for this meeting serving hot and cold food options as well as a full bar service.