If you want to stay the night before or after your day at the races we have a number of options available to you.
Where to go
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan & Campsite
Located on the racecourse - The Caravan Park is open from March to October.
The Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park is set on the edge of the lovely, rolling Lincolnshire Wolds. It offers ample opportunities to explore the unspoilt countryside along quiet roads. Some pitches are slightly sloping.
The site itself is situated inside the grounds of the racecourse and is ideally located to visit some excellent attractions. All this and the opportunity to enjoy horseracing & golf on your doorstep
DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Spa & Golf Resort
Compliment your race day with a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Forest Pines Spa & Golf Resort. Quote "Market Rasen Racecourse" at the time of booking and recieve 15% discount.
- 188 Guest rooms, including four stylish suites
- 27 Hole championship golf course, awarded 'Best Golf Course in the East of England' in the 2018 Today's Golfer travel awards
- Spa, fully equipped gym, indoor pool and children’s outdoor play area and games room
- Multiple dining options
- 400 complimentary car park spaces onsite
- Complimentary and unlimited wifi
- 30 minutes from the racecourse
- Only 2 minutes from Junction 4 of the M180
Call 01652 650770
Distinction Apartments - Lincoln
Kick back and relax after a day at the races with Distinction Apartments. Our apartments are fully equipped with all the home comforts you would expect from a serviced apartment:
- Superfast WiFi & free Netflix access
- Smart TV
- Washing machine
- Oven, hob & microwave
- Kitchen utensils & crockery
- Iron & ironing board
- Shampoo, soap & body wash
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Towels & bed linen
- Central locations
Our guests can also take advantage of a number of exclusive offers and discounts with our partners including DW Fitness, Craft, Home Nightclub and 42nd Street Bakehouse.
Email email@example.com or visit our website www.distinctionapartments.co.uk
Hampton by Hilton Humberside Airport hotel
Compliment your race day with a stay at Hampton by Hilton Humberside Airport.
- Offering Special Race Day Packages
- Conveniently situated directly across from the Airport Terminal, five minutes from M180 motorway and 16 miles from the racecourse.
- 100 Double Bedrooms
- Free WIFI throughout the Hotel
- Free hot and cold breakfast included in every stay
- Delicious lunch and evening meals available
- Fitness Suite
- Free to use onsite business centre
Get 15% discount when you book The Hilton By Humberside Airport using promotion code 0003210834.
Call 01652 413112
Holiday Inn Express Grimsby
Located in the centre of Grimsby, just a couple of minutes walk from the train station.
- 80 ensuite bedrooms
- Family rooms available
- Inclusive hot and cold breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24 hour bar and lounge area offering a range of food and drink
- Secure on-site car park
Call 01472 806000 or email Reception@hiexpressgrimsby.com
The Masons Arms Hotel - Louth
A boutique 10 bedroom hotel in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- En suite king sized double and twin bed rooms available
- Breakfast included
- Free Wifi
- Restaurant & lounge bar
- Dinner, bed & breakfast packages available
- Town centre location
- Just 25 minutes from the racecourse
- 10% discount quoting the code "the jockey club" when booking direct.
Telephone: 01507 621200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wold Lodge - Log Cabins at Kenwick Park, Louth
Luxury Scandinavian Lodges in the Heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds
- A range of high quality 2 and 3 bedroom lodges available
- Complimentary leisure facilities included with every booking
- Only 25 minutes from the racecourse
- On-site restaurant, golf course, spa and beauty facilities
- Within easy reach of many local attractions and amenities
- Free WiFi
St. James Hotel
Located opposite the Grimsby Minster, at the heart of Grimsby’s town centre, a warm friendly welcome awaits you.
Offering the following:
- 125 bedrooms
- Free WI-FI throughout
- Restaurant & lounge bar
- Town centre location
- 6 meeting rooms
- Free car parking
The Oaklands Hall Hotel
2015 Lincolnshire Hotel of the year - Food, Drink & Hospitality Awards
- £1m refurb on our 45 well appointed bedrooms
- Comfy Duck Restaurant - award winning AA Rosette
- Nestling in 5 acres of landscaped gardens at the foot of the Wolds
- Bronze Merit Award for Green Tourism
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary secure parking for 180 cars
- Only 30 mins from racecourse
- Highest rated AA 3 star hotel, at 80%, in area
The Advocate Arms Hotel
This restaurant, bar and hotel offers an exquisite atmosphere with incredible food and hospitality. The perfect place to stay over a racing weekend.
- 10 luxurious bedrooms with en-suite
- 5 Star rating from the AA
- 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
- Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Beanworks artisan coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
The White Swan
Recently refurbished, The White Swan is just 1 mile from the racecourse.
The Black Horse Inn - Donington on Bain
- 8 recently refurbished - ensuite bedrooms
- Quite Location
- Real ale, good food, fine wine
- Bar & restaurant
- Large car park
- 20 minutes from Market Rasen Racecourse
- Room rate includes breakfast
Papermill Cottages, Tealby
Luxury accommodation in self catering cottages set around a courtyard in the picturesque village of Tealby.
The Gables Retreat
Luxury 5 star secluded farmhouse retreat, sleeps 11. On site facilities include all weather tennis court, hot tub spa, river fishing, Wi Fi, children’s play area and more.
Ash Farm Barns
A beautifully converted barn set in 'an area of outstanding natural beauty'.
The Adam & Eve Bar.Kitchen.Hotel
*Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire village of Wragby
*Seven individually designed bedrooms all with contemporary en-suite bathrooms.
*Luxury bedlinen, charming original architectural features, heavenly toiletries, flat-screen smart televisions, 200 Degrees coffee
*attentive room service and free broadband internet access
*Breakfast is included
*Fresh local homemade food
*hand-picked selection of beers, wines, spirits, coffees and soft drinks including some old favourites and award-winning contemporary locals and newcomers.