Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan and Touring Site
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park is open and delighted to welcome racegoers back on site.
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park greatly appreciates the continued support received from our customers, staff and local community. With your support and following government guidance and protocols, you and your loved ones can enjoy a safe visit to Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Site and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Thank you for your patience and support during these challenging times. Stay safe and well.
About Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park is located at the heart of the historic racecourse. The Caravan Park offers the opportunity to stay onsite and to enjoy fantastic horse racing, golf and events on your doorstep, as well as explore the picturesque countryside surrounding the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Market Rasen is a small, bustling, Market town situated on the River Rase and located on the Western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. Markets are regularly held in the town offering ample opportunity to buy local produce and gifts. The town is also serviced by two supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, pharmacies, banks and much more. Make use of the many walks, cycle paths and country lanes in order to enjoy the unspoilt countryside.
Willingham Woods is a great place to start exploring with a selection of woodland walks and trails. If you would prefer to sit back and relax Market Rasen is home to many pubs, cafés and restaurants. The village of Tealby, near Market Rasen is often described as 'the prettiest village in Lincolnshire'. The Oldest Thatched Pub in Lincolnshire, The King's Head, was built in 1367.
Market Rasen Caravan Park is just 17 miles from the historic City of Lincoln. Attractions include Lincoln Cathedral, one of the tallest buildings in the world and Lincoln Castle which dates back to 1068. After visiting the Cathedral and Castle take a stroll down ‘Britain’s Best Street’, Steep Hill, and find speciality, retro and vintage stores amongst quirky tea shops and pubs.
Monday 12th April – Sunday 17th October 2021
Bookings can be made online or by calling the caravan site office on 01673 842307.
Please note, peak season prices apply to all weekend race meetings between April and October.
We welcome Motorhomes, Caravans & Tents.
5th Wheels accepted with prior consent.
The site itself is located inside the grounds of Market Rasen Racecourse and we provide:
- 55 Touring Pitches with 49 Electric hook Ups
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Heated toilet & shower block
- Laundry room
- MV waste - Grey waste only.
- Disabled facilities (limited) – no wheelchair access
- Stunning children’s play area
Please Note – COVID restrictions:
- Bookings made during this period will only be available for families and households. Additional guests will not be permitted on site.
- Due to continued H&S restrictions on racedays please note the caravan park shower and toilet facilities will be unavailable from 5hrs prior to the time of the first race (please note race times vary by fixture) until approximately 1hr after the last race. Vehicle movement is also restricted between these times.
- All customers must follow our onsite social distancing and sanitisation protocols.
- All Caravan Park facilities including toilets, showers and the Caravan Park shop are now open
If you require any further information about Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park please do not hesitate to contact us:
01673 842307 or email Caravansite@thejockeyclub.co.uk