MARKET RASEN RACECOURSE CARAVAN PARK
Following the recent Government announcement, Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park will re-open on Monday 12th April 2021.
For bookings made prior to 12th April a member of the team will contact you via email to re-arrange/refund your booking.
Bookings are now being taken from 12th April, these can be made online or by calling the caravan park on 01673 842307.
- Restrictions will remain in place for bookings from 12thApril – 17th May including internal caravan park facilities being closed. This will include the shower facilities, children’s play area and caravan park shop. For bookings made between 12th April and 17th May, please note all customers will be required to use their own shower facilities. Toilet will remain open.
- ALL bookings must be made in advance of arrival for track and trace purposes and full payment taken on booking.
- Bookings made during this period will only be available for families and households.
- With racing set to continue behind closed doors until 17th May, there will be two racedays staged between this period: Monday 19th April (eve) and Friday 7th May. Bookings may still be made to include these dates although customers on the caravan site will be asked to vacate the site at 10am on Monday 19th April and 8am on Friday 7th May on the day of the race meeting and return no earlier than one hour after the last scheduled race.
- All customers must follow our onsite social distancing and sanitisation protocols.
- Further COVID restrictions may apply after 17th May, these will be communicated following updated government guidance.
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park greatly appreciates the continued support received from our customers, staff and local community. With your support and following government guidance and protocols you and your loved ones can enjoy a safe visit to Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Site and we look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Thank you for your patience and support during these challenging times. Stay safe and well.
ABOUT MARKET RASEN RACECOURSE CARAVAN PARK
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park is located at the heart of the historic racecourse. The Caravan Park offers the opportunity to stay onsite and to enjoy fantastic horse racing, golf and events on your doorstep, as well as explore the picturesque countryside surrounding the Lincolnshire Wolds.
Market Rasen is a small, bustling, Market town situated on the River Rase and located on the Western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. Markets are regularly held in the town offering ample opportunity to buy local produce and gifts. The town is also serviced by two supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, pharmacies, banks and much more. Make use of the many walks, cycle paths and country lanes in order to enjoy the unspoilt countryside.
Willingham Woods is a great place to start exploring with a selection of woodland walks and trails. If you would prefer to sit back and relax Market Rasen is home to many pubs, cafés and restaurants. The village of Tealby, near Market Rasen is often described as 'the prettiest village in Lincolnshire'. The Oldest Thatched Pub in Lincolnshire, The King's Head, was built in 1367.
Market Rasen Caravan Park is just 17 miles from the historic City of Lincoln. Attractions include Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle which dates back to 1068. After visiting the Cathedral and Castle take a stroll down ‘Britain’s Best Street’, Steep Hill, and find speciality, retro and vintage stores amongst quirky tea shops and pubs.
Monday 12th April – Sunday 31st October 2021
Bookings can be made online or by calling the caravan site office on 01673 842307.
Please note, peak season prices apply to all weekend race meetings between April and October.
We welcome Motorhomes, Caravans, Tents and 5th Wheels are accepted with prior consent.
The site itself is located inside the grounds of Market Rasen Racecourse and we provide:
- 55 Touring Pitches with 49 Electric hooks ups
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Heated toilet and shower block
- Laundry Room
- MV waste – grey waste only
- Disabled facilities (limited) – no wheel chair access
- Stunning children’s play area
If you require any further information about Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park please do not hesitate to contact us:
Caravan Site call 01673 842307 or email Caravansite@thejockeyclub.co.uk