WE RECOMMEND YOU READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CARFEULLY, BY BOOKING A PITCH YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS. PLEASE RETAIN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
A security barrier system is in place and a refundable £10 CASH DEPOSIT is required on arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-race day bookings may be transferred to an alternative date (subject to availability) during the current season. Please bring your booking receipt when checking in at reception.
Conditions of Booking
We reserve the right to decline or terminate the booking of any guest(s) whose party make-up or behaviour interferes or may interfere with the general comfort of other guests. In this event no refunds will be made.
When booking a pitch the size of your unit, eg single axle/double axel, and whether an awning will be used must be stipulated at the time of booking. Should you subsequently make changes to your unit i.e. size we would ask you to inform us. We will try but cannot guarantee that you can have a specific pitch or be pitched with friends together beside each other on site. Some pitches are sloping or uneven.
The following minimum stays apply: 2 night minimum stay for all race meetings, this must include the race day. Minimum 3 night stay for Bank Holidays.
The balance must be paid on arrival we accept cash or debit card only. On Raceday weekends and Bank Holidays we reserve the right to request the balance up to 3 weeks prior to arrival.
On arrival, all customers and visitors (including day visitors) are to report to reception. Your arrival is welcome from 12noon, if you wish to arrive prior we will try and facilitate this but please check first. The latest arrival time is 6pm or up to 8pm with prior notice due to the Security Barrier access.
We ask guests to use Motor-movers instead of excessive manoeuvring. Staff will endeavour to assist where possible.
No vehicular movement is permitted before 7.30am. Departure time is normally by 12 noon, however if the site is not fully booked please check with the site wardens on the morning of departure to check. No refund will be give if you decide to leave earlier than booked/ paid.
The fire assembly point for the caravan park is on the grass area next to the shower block. In the event of an emergency dial 999 for the emergency services and notify the park manager immediately. Please note strict safety requirements for charcoal BBQs.
Dealing with Electricity Hook-Up
The maximum loading on each caravan hook up is 16 amps. If the electricity is tripping off: Check What have you turned on in your caravan?
No electrical heating appliances, fan /ceramic heaters of any kind are to be used outside of your vehicle.
If any problems occur please carry out the following checks: You may be overloading your trip or one of your electrical appliances is faulty. Turn off & unplug your vehicle and all appliances. Check which appliance is the cause. If you have carried out all these checks and there is still no power, please contact a member of staff.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT DOGS LEFT UNATTENDED IN ANY TYPE OF VEHICLE CAN DIE FROM HEAT OR GET DISTRESSED
Dogs are allowed on the park but must be kept on leads at all times. Dogs must not be exercised around the camp site. Guest are to use the dog exercise field by the entrance. By bringing your dog to the Caravan Park you are accepting full responsibility for its conduct and behaviour. We ask you to restrain your dog/s from causing any nuisance, danger or disturbance whilst on the park. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should persistent issues arise immediately. Please ensure you clean up after your dog, A dog waste bin is on site.
ONLY ON NON-MUSIC EVENT RACEDAYS DOGS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE RACECOURSE AREA in the allocated Lawns area. Please enjoy the field opposite the main entrance to exercise your pet.
Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is particularly important that you always know where your children are, and that you provide adequate supervision for them at all times. No paddling pools please as we are on metered water. Children under 12 years old are not permitted to be unattended at any time. Children are to use the playground area within the racecourse for all activities such as ball games, cycling, scooters etc. For health and safety reasons these activities are not permitted on the caravan site itself. All children to be accompanied at all time when using the showers and dishwashing areas.
No guests, Adults or Children, are permitted in the grandstands outside of raceday events. Care must be taken if walking round the racecourse due to vehicle movement. Guests enter the racecourse at their own risk.
All visitors MUST report to the site office before entering the site. If you are expecting visitors please let the wardens know and you will be advised where they are able to park. Day visitors are not permitted to use the showers and must depart before 5pm or pay an adult / child fee if on site for more than 3 hours.
Use of your holiday accommodation
Only those people listed on the booking can occupy your accommodation and use the facilities of the Park. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made.
Compliments and Concerns
We would be really pleased to hear about your stay with us good or bad. If you have any issues during your time on site please make the site wardens aware so that they can try and resolve any problems immediately. It is often too late for us to remedy your issues after you have left.
If we cancel you’re booking
We always endeavour not to change the date or cancel your booking, but in exceptional circumstances this may be necessary. We will inform you of the change of date or cancellation as soon as possible and give you the following options.
A. accept the alternative arrangements as notified to you
B. choose another available break from us at the advertised price
C. cancel your holiday with a full refund of any money you have paid
We are not liable for any additional/ onward costs you may have incurred.
The information supplied on the booking form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party.
Rules & Regulations
The person completing the booking is responsible for the conduct of their party, It is your responsibility to read the rules & regulations and abide by the rules therein. Not reading the rules is not an excuse for infringement. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms and conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract and loss of the booking without refund.
Market Rasen Racecourse Caravan Park reserves the right to ban individuals from future use of the park.
• Open fires/Camp Fires are not permitted. Charcoal BBQ’s only accepted if you have a water bucket whilst BBQ in use AND wetted down immediately after cooking. .
• Generators/ Pressure washers are not permitted.
• No electrical heating appliances of any kind are to be used outside of your permitted vehicle.
• Ensure that your pitch is kept clean, tidy and free of rubbish. All litter/rubbish must be placed in bin area.
• Ball games, cycling, scooters etc. to be used only in the racecourse play area, not on the site. NO Paddling pools.
• No loud music/ noise etc that interferes with others enjoyment of the park at any time day or night.
• Units (caravan or motorhome) must be roadworthy and be in an acceptable condition in the opinion of management.
• No construction of any sort is to be undertaken on the pitch.
• Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times. This also includes dogs.
• Quiet time on the Park is from 11 pm.
• Waste disposal from chemical toilets must be emptied in waste disposal area at side of toilet block.
• Rotary/Clothes lines outside caravans are not permitted. There are drying facilities in the laundry room.
• Any behaviour deemed to be a nuisance or anti-social by the management will not be tolerated and Management reserve the right to admission and eviction.
• ABUSIVE OR AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR TOWARD SITE STAFF OR OTHER GUESTS will result in immediate eviction form the park with no refund and police intervention if deemed necessary.
Caravans & Vehicles Rules
• The speed limit on the park is 5mph. No vehicular movement is permitted after 11.30pm or before 7.30am.
• No commercial / sign written vehicles are permitted on site as the park is a touring caravan park we cannot accommodate those using caravans for residential or employment purposes.
• All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the park
• Only 1 vehicle can be parked on your pitch. All other vehicles including trailers and boats, unless agreed with the site wardens will be offered alternative parking.
Anyone defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. The pitch hirer will be responsible for and charged for any damage /loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the pitch or to any park facility or other residents property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Market Rasen Racecourse or its staff will not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the park. Customers must ensure that their property is secured and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.