Friday 1 July
A day of RACING and style At Sandown Racecourse
Although this is a fantastic day for the ladies', there is something for everyone with seven thrilling races plus fabulous fashion.
The Style Awards celebrate the very best dressed people on course and are an opportunity for you to get dressed up with your friends and family and make a fashion statement at the races. THE STYLE AWARDS
12:00 - 3:00
INSPIRATIONAL LADIES PANEL
|1:50||THE DRAGON STAKES (LISTED RACE)||5f|
|2:20||THE CORAL MARATHON (LISTED RACE)||2m|
|2:55||THE IRISH STALLION FARMS EBF NOVICE STAKES||7f|
|3:30||THE JAMESON LAMB HALF CENTURY HANDICAP STAKES||7f|
|4:05||THE DAVIES INSURANCE SERVICES GALA STAKES (LISTED RACE)||1m 2f|
|4:38||THE DAVIES GROUP HANDICAP STAKES||1m 6f|
THE RHODODENDRON WALK HANDICAP STAKES (FOR FEMALE AMATEUR JOCKEYS)
PARKING & TRAVEL
- Complimentary parking is available in the Centre of the Course, accessible via More Lane
- Parking in also available in the Portsmouth Road Car Park and is charged at £5.00 per car
- The Entrance from Esher Train Station across the centre of the course will be open for this fixture and we also operate a shuttle bus service from Esher Station to our Main Entrance
- Please remember that Esher rail station is located outside of Zones 1-6 and that Oyster Cards are not valid when travelling to Esher. A paper ticket must be purchased in advance of travelling
ADMISSION & ARRIVAL
- Gates will open at 12:00
- The first Race is at 13:50
- The last Race is at 17:08
- You can access the Racecourse via our Main Entrance (Portsmouth Road) or via our Grandstand Crossing in the centre of the course. Premier ticket holders and Members can also use the Members Crossing in the centre of the course
- Please ensure you have your tickets ready to be scanned on arrival.
- We will be operating both Grandstand and Premier Enclosures for this fixture. Grandstand ticket holders can pay to upgrade to the Premier Enclosure on the day (card/contactless payment only)
- We are looking forward to welcoming you to The Coral Summer Festival - Ladies Day at Sandown Park Racecourse. We hope that the weather will be kind, but such is the nature of the great British weather that we cannot guarantee it will be! Therefore we suggest you dress appropriately and keep an eye on the forecasts ahead of the event
- Please note that our Premier Dress Code will apply to all Premier Enclosure ticket holders. For more information click here
- We operate cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended
- Racecards will be available at this meeting and will be £3.00. They can be purchased at any of the Entrances and Tote outlets
FOOD & DRINK
- Picnics are permitted on course but they can only be consumed in the picnic enclosure by the Racecourse. Please refer to our picnic guidelines for more information
- The Style Awards celebrate the very best dressed people on course and are an opportunity for you to get dressed up with your friends and family and make a fashion statement at the races. Find out how you can enter, the prizes on offer and more here
- The Style Awards will be open from midday until 3pm with the winner being announced after the 4.05pm race
- Before racing on Ladies Day (1pm) Inspirational Ladies of Equestrianism Laura Collett MBE and Mia Palles-Clarke will be talking about some of their horses, experiences and achievements
Alongside the action on course, our sponsors Coral have created a Virtual Race Experience where you can experience what it is like to ride in the Coral-Eclipse through a VR headset, located in front of the Grandstand
- After Racing - Denise Van Outen takes to the decks and will DJ our after party so don't forget your dancing shoes!
LADIES DAY AFTER PARTY
We are delighted to announce that DENISE VAN OUTEN will be the DJ at the Ladies' Day after party. Don't forget your dancing shoes!
The After Party will start shortly after the last race and is free to all racegoers!