Friday 2 July
A day of RACING and style At Sandown Racecourse
Although this is a fantastic day for the ladies', there is something for everyone with seven thrilling races plus fabulous fashion.
Please be aware you will not be able to purchase tickets on the day at the racecourse.
|2.20pm||The Coral Dragon Stakes (Listed Race)||5f|
|2.55pm||The Coral Marathon (Listed Race)||2m|
|3.30pm||The Irish Stallion Farms EBF Novice Stakes||7f|
|4.05pm||The Davies Insurance Services Gala Stakes (Listed Race)||1m 2f|
|4.40pm||The Davies Group Handicap||1m 6f|
|5.10pm||The Coral Proud Supporter of British Racing Handicap (for Female Amateurs)||1m|
The Style Awards celebrate the very best dressed people on course and are an opportunity for you to get dressed up with your friends and family and make a fashion statement at the races.
Find out how to enter the Style Awards at Ladies Day on Friday 2 July 2021.
- All parking located in the Portsmouth Road Car Park and is complimentary for all guests at this event
- Sandown Park is now an NHS Vaccination Site so surrounding roads may be busy. Please allow additional time for your journey
- If arriving by train, please note Esher station is outside Zone 6 so please check your ticket before travelling. The Entrance from the station platform across the centre of the course remains closed for this meeting. Please exit the station onto Station Road and follow the route round the outside of the Racecourse.
Admission & Arrival
- Entry to the Racecourse is via the Main Entrance Foyer
- Please ensure all e-tickets have been allocated to your guests ahead of the event.
- Photo ID matching the details on each ticket will be required to access the Racecourse.
- All tickets are for the Grandstand Enclosure but you will also be able to access some of the Premier Enclosure facilities
- The Brasserie will be open as a Drinking Zone at this event. Food will not be available here but we do have a number of food concessions across site.
- Alcohol may be purchased but can only be consumed while seated. There will be a QR code ordering system in place and our teams will be on hand to support you if required.
- We ask you do not bring any food or drink on to the course. This includes no alcohol or picnics.
Ahead of welcoming you to Sandown Park Racecourse, we would like to make you aware of a few changes to our food and drink service.
We will be operating cashless sales throughout our food and drink outlets, including concessions. For betting facilities cash payment will still be accepted, but contactless payments are recommended.
In line with government guidelines, all drinks must be consumed seated and to make this as smooth as possible for you, we will be using a QR code ordering system. You will be asked to create an account when placing your first order, this same account will allow you to order and pay for drinks throughout the day. Once your account has been created, it can also be used at other Jockey Club Racecourses.
To prepare for your day, please ensure your phone is fully charged, you have a payment card with you to set up your account and you are aware of how to scan QR codes with your phone; (some older android phones may require you to download a QR code reader – this can be done for free from the Google Playstore).
Our team will be on hand throughout the day to assist you with placing your orders and we hope you have an excellent day.
- Face Masks are required in all indoor areas and while viewing the racing from the stepping’s. We actively encourage the use of face masks in all areas to ensure your safety but in uncovered, outdoor areas, it is not mandatory.
- Social distancing will be required around the venue and we ask you to support our teams with this.
We are greatly looking forward to welcoming spectators to our Coral Summer Festival fixture this weekend. We hope that the weather will be kind, but such is the nature of the great British summer that we cannot guarantee it will be. Therefore, we suggest that you dress appropriately and bring waterproof clothing with you.
While we do have a number of indoor spaces for you to escape the rain, access to these spaces is limited by the number of people who can safely adhere to social distancing within. Please note that when we have reached the capacity for these spaces, you will need to find an alternative space or put on one of our free ponchos and face the elements!