- Total floor space of 7,800 sq. m.
- Two main halls supported by a variety of other rooms at different sizes means Sandown Park is well equipped to deliver even the most complex filming requirements.
- Convenient location – Situated only 15 miles from Central London, Sandown Park is easily accessible by rail (25 minutes from London Waterloo to Esher) and road (M25 and A3).
- 3000 free car parking spaces
- Excellent venue access for filming crews direct into floor areas for transporting filming equipment and staging materials.
- Flexible catering areas for efficient dining options.
Location Filming at Sandown Park Racecourse
Having played many roles across the years, our venue has featured in big budget Hollywood movies including Love Actually and Greenzone to TV shows such as Outnumbered.
As well as the obvious racing shots, Sandown Park has been recreated as airports, restaurants, kitchens, bars, offices, and has hosted magazine photo shoots, advert shoots, TV dramas and feature films – often with little dressing required. In addition to this, our car park is often used as a unit base for filming in the local area.