- Three large picture windows overlook the magnificent bronze portrayal of historic Derby-winning colt Hyperion (1930-1960)
- Six Georgian, leather-seated booths, perfect for business breakfasts, lunches and dinners for up to four people (in each booth)
- A marble fireplace
- Paintings, sketches and memorabilia spanning three centuries
- Air conditioning and underfloor heating
- Dimmable globe lights, combined with spotlights and up-lighting for maximum effect
- In-built sound system
- Traditional wooden panelled walls
- Black-out blinds
- Excellent flexibility in terms of set-up and event style.
The original coffee house was built in 1752 to house Members of The Jockey Club.
This, our largest room, is suitable for up to 150 delegates. Recently refurbished, with high ceilings, an abundance of natural daylight and state-of-the-art lighting and audio-visual capabilities, this room is appropriate for a spectrum of meetings and events.
Include a tour mid-meeting or before lunch or dinner to enlighten your guests as to the wonderful history and heritage surrounding them during their visit to The Club and play subtle background music using the in-built speaker system during your evening meal to create a relaxed atmosphere. Behind-the-scenes tours of the gallops, racecourse and racing stables are also available on request, in conjunction with Discover Newmarket.
- Area - 106.5㎡
- Length - 14.7m
- Width - 7.8m
- Height - 6.0m
Theatre - Max capacity 120
Classroom - Please enquire
Cabaret - Max capacity 56
Banquet - Max capacity 40
Reception - Max capacity 120
Boardroom - Max capacity 30