LOCATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE EARL OF DERBY GRANDSTAND, GOLDEN MILLER OFFERS SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF BOTH THE RACECOURSE AND THE PARADE RING.
With a refined atmosphere and exceptional service, this is perfect location in which to entertain.
Enjoy a superb four-course meal then watch the runners and riders prepare in the Parade Ring before taking their place on the iconic Aintree course.
- Premier course admission to Earl of Derby grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the world famous Grand National course
- Balcony overlooking the Winners Enclosure and Paddock
- Parade Ring viewing balcony
- Four-course meal served with selected wines
- Traditional Cream Tea
- Full complimentary bar: house beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Complimentary racecard
- Complimentary car parking (limited to one space per booking of four people)
- Private Tote betting
Please note: shared tables of 10 or 12.
Dress code is smart/casual.
To book a table you can book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org