THE JOCKEY CLUB
THE CAZOO DERBY FESTIVAL 2022 EXPERIENCE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering THE CAZOO DERBY FESTIVAL 2022 EXPERIENCE competition (the ‘Competition’), you agree to the terms and conditions (the “Rules”) (as defined below) with your attention specifically drawn to the conditions 9, 10, 11 and 15.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Jockey Club shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be a resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man.
4. The Competition is open to anybody over the age of 18.
5. Employees of the Jockey Club or any associated company of the Jockey Club and their immediate families, persons connected with the Competition i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents, and members of the judging panel and their immediate families, are not able to enter the Competition.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Jockey Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
7. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to hear from The Jockey Club about the Competition and the prizes from partners that are involved.
8. The Jockey Club reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
9. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
10. The overall competition will run from 00.01am on the 27 May 2021.
11. The overall competition will close at 11:00am on 5 June 2021. Each individual competition prize will be drawn and announced as stated in condition 15.
12. The Competition prize will be as below, there is no purchase requirement to enter the competition, however, some prizes include their own T’s&C’s – please note these in addition:
Prize 1 - Tote free bet voucher - Value of £50
A £50 free bet credit for the winner of Prize 1. The winner must have or create a Tote account in order to receive the £50 free bet credit. The free bet credit will be credited to the winner’s respective Tote account within 48 hours of the winners' details being supplied to the Tote. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize and cannot be transferred to anyone else. These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and Conditions.
Winner to be announced on 1 June
Prize 2 - 4 x tickets to a Jockey Club Live music event in 2021 at either Newmarket or Sandown Racecourse
Winner to be announced on 2 June
Prize 3 – 2 places on The Ultimate Newmarket Experience
Enjoy a full day’s, behind the scenes, guided tour in Newmarket, the Home of Horseracing. Your day begins with a visit to the hallowed Gallops, before visiting a working racing yard. Meet some of our equine heroes and the people that care for and train them. After morning coffee, enjoy a guided tour of The National Stud and see some of the new born foals. After lunch, the afternoon is spent at the National Horseracing Museum where you will learn more about the sport’s rich history and heritage in a series of interactive displays and exhibitions.
Winner to be announced on 3 June
Prize 4 - Dress provided by Chi Chi London
Winner to be announced on 4 June
Prize 5 - Table for 4 in Chez Rouz in Blue Riband, Queen’s Stand on Friday – Cazoo Ladies Day 2022.
Tote free bet voucher – Value of £100
A £100 free bet credit for the winner of Prize 5. The winner must have or create a Tote account in order to receive the £100 free bet credit. The free bet credit will be credited to the winner’s respective Tote account within 48 hours of the winners' details being supplied to the Tote. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize and cannot be transferred to anyone else. These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and Conditions.
Winner to be announced on 5 June
13. There will be one competition winner for each daily prize who will be selected using a random number generator.
14. Each Daily Prize winner will be removed from the following daily prizes.
15. The daily prize competition winner will be announced via email and social channels at approximately 6pm each night. The competition winner will be contacted directly via e-mail to confirm details.
16. Confirmation of acceptance of the prize must be made by Friday 11 June 2021 at 12:00. Failure to claim the prize before Friday 11 June 2021 will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner before selection of an alternative winner is made.
17. The Competition Prizes are non–transferable, there is no cash alternative and travel and expenses to and from the race meeting will not be covered. The Jockey Club reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Competition Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the Jockey Club and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
19. Prize winners shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, sell or transfer their Competition prize to any other person(s) for a reasonable period after the competition. Selling or transferring prizes includes, but is not limited to, selling and/or distributing on any website including any auction site whether it is operated by a third party or by a prize winner.
20. Your Competition entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Jockey Club reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
21. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity for The Jockey Club.
23. Data relating to entrants of the Competition will be retained by The Jockey Club for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist The Jockey Club to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries in the Competition.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.