The Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Series continues this season. Participate in any of the following qualifying races for a place in the Exeter Intermediate Series Final.
- Sunday 5th December - Cornwall Hunt Club @ Wadebridge
- Sunday 16th January - Modbury @ Buckfastleigh
- Sunday 23rd January - Tiverton Foxhounds @ Chipley Park
- Sunday 13th March - The Dart Vale & Haldon Harriers @ Buckfastleigh
- Sunday 20th March - Lamerton @ Kilworthy
- Sunday 27th March - Four Burrow @ Trebuddon
- Sunday 3rd April - Spooners & West Dartmoor @ Cherrybrook
- Sunday 10th April - Silverton @ Dunsmore
Exeter Intermediate Series Final - Exeter Racecourse
Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Series Final Intermediate Hunters’ Steeple Chase
3 miles 54 yards, Class 6, 5+, 11st 10lb each.
On Haldon Hill – For horses that have run in an Intermediate Point to Point qualifier in the current season, including abandoned qualifiers.
Other planned Hunter Chases - See Racing Admin for Entry dates
Open Hunters’ Steeple Chase
3 miles 54 yards, Class 6, 5+, 11st 12lb.
On Haldon Hill – For Open horses.
Novices’ Hunters’ Steeple Chase. 3 miles 54 yards, Class 6.
5+, 11st 10lb.
For a horse that has not won a steeplechase before the end of the previous season.