The Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Series continues this season. Participate in any of the following qualifying races for a place in the Exeter Intermediate Series Final.
- Sunday 15 November - Dunsmore Racing @ Dunsmore, Silverton
- Sunday 6 December - Cornwall Club @ Wadebride
- Sunday 17 January - Modbury @ Buckfastleigh
- Sunday 24 January - Tiverton @ Chipley Park, Milverton
- Sunday 7 February - Western @ Wadebridge
- Sunday 14 March - Dart Vale & Haldon Harriers @ Buckfastleigh
- Saturday 3 April - Spooner & West Dartmoor @ Cherrybrook
- Monday 5 April - Four Burrow @ Trebudannon
- Sunday 11 April - Silverton @ Dunsmore, Silverton
- Exeter Intermediate Series Final - Exeter Racecourse
Tuesday 6 April 2021 - The Totnes and Bridgetown Races Company Ltd Open
Hunters’ Steeple Chase
3 miles 54 yards, Class 6, 5+, 11st 12lb.
Culminates to the Second Hunter Chase Friday 16th April 2021
The Totnes and Bridgetown Races Company Ltd Intermediate Hunters’ Steeple Chase (Exeter Racecourse Intermediate Series Final)
3 miles 54 yards, Class 6, 5+, 11st 10lb each.
On Haldon Hill – For horses that have run in an Intermediate Point to Point qualifier in the current season, including abandoned qualifiers.
Thursday 22 April 2021 - Novices’ Hunters’ Steeple Chase. 3 miles 54 yards, Class 6.
5+, 11st 10lb.
For a horse that has not won a steeplechase before the end of the previous season.