Abandonment Refund Policy
In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges or tickets purchased will only be made in the following circumstances.
- Abandonment before completion of the first race – a full refund will be given
- Abandonment before completion of the third or feature race, whichever is later –a 50% refund will be given
- Abandonment thereafter –no refund will be given No refunds can be issued on the day.
To obtain a refund racegoers should follow the procedure below:
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance via the ticket hotline, the internet or by post, by Debit/Credit Card an automatic refund will be made to the original payment method.
- If tickets, badges or car park labels were purchased in advance by any other means, or your card has expired for any reason, we will contact you regarding your refund.
- If tickets, badges were purchased on the raceday in order to obtain a refund Attendees should send their Ticket with full customer contact details within 28 days of the date of the race meeting to:
A refund will then be processed and returned to the customer accordingly.