- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. Guidelines published
You are reminded that, in advance of attending a raceday, owners should be asked to complete the online learning via the ROA website and NOT the BHA’s COVID-19 online learning module. Please work with the PASS Support Team, to ensure that the correct information is included within your pre-raceday e-mail communications
- When you pre-register on the PASS system can we remind you that at present you are entitled to four owners (or representatives) per runner. You need to pre-register by 4pm the day before the race meeting
- Even if you are the PASS cardholder, you still need to submit your own name as a Guest otherwise the pre-registration will not recognise you as attending.
- Can we ask that when registering you list the names of the four people attending to ensure the arrival experience is as easy as possible
- If you are experiencing any problems with the PASS system you need to contact the helpdesk on 01933 270333 or firstname.lastname@example.org