- All owners must ensure that they have read and understood the Owners’ Protocols. Guidelines published by the BHA
You are reminded that, in advance of attending a raceday, owners should be asked to complete the online learning via the ROA website and NOT the BHA’s COVID-19 online learning module. Please work with the PASS Support Team, to ensure that the correct information is included within your pre-raceday e-mail communications
- Owners attending Behind Closed Doors race meetings at Market Rasen Racecourse are entitled to FOUR badges per declared runner. Additional badges may be available subject to social distance capacities. Please contact the Racecourse Office at email@example.com
- Please ensure you pre-register by 4pm the day before the race meeting via the PASS system to claim your Owners Badges. Badge requests via third parties will not be accepted
- Even if you are the PASS cardholder, you still need to submit your own name as a Guest otherwise the pre-registration will not recognise you as attending
- Can we ask that when registering you list the names of the four people attending to ensure the arrival experience is as smooth as possible
- If you are experiencing any problems with the PASS system you need to contact the helpdesk on 01933 270333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for more information about ‘Behind Closed Doors Racing at Market Rasen Racecourse.