Updated on 1 December
- Please note there are currently road works on the A46 between Lincoln and Market Rasen so extra time should be allowed for travel.
- Owners will have a dedicated car park, entrance and enclosure. This is located within the County Enclosure. The carpark can be accessed off Legsby Road and is clearly signed. Once parked please make your way to your dedicated Owners Entrance where you will be greeted by Serena and Linda
- All attendees at behind closed doors race fixtures will be required to wear a face covering at all times while at the racecourse. Face coverings (i.e. non-medical face coverings) must be worn at the racecourse by all attendees who are not identified as needing certified/higher grade PPE (e.g. medical and cleaning staff). Face coverings should be worn in all indoor and outdoor areas of both the Green Zone and Owner Zone, from the point of arrival at the course and throughout the day until the point of departure, apart from where specific exemptions apply
- The mandatory use of face coverings will enhance the existing infection control measures and add an additional layer of protection for everyone on the racecourse
- There will be a designated arrival checkpoint at the entrance at which you will be asked to:
- Confirm you have pre-registered to attend through the PASS system
- Present photo identification
- Answer the health screen questions
- Undertake a temperature test.
- Please note contact details of all owners will need attending will be taken on arrival for track and trace purposes
Without exception, anybody who has not pre-registered or fails any of the outlined protocols will not be permitted entry to the racecourse.
- Located within the Owners Zone you will find the Tiger Roll Bar/Terrace with complimentary Tea, Coffee, Soup and Sandwiches. Please note under the current tier 3 guidance we are not permitted to provide any hospitality or sell alcohol to attending owners. Within the Owners and Trainers Bar we will be offer a ‘canteen style’ hot food menu which will operate via an order and collection point. Please note tables cannot be used as a base for the day
- Outside seating
- Access to Parade Ring Viewing
- Designated Trackside Viewing – please note a large screen will be on course
- A relocated Winners Circle for the winning horse located within the owners zone for owners to access the perimeter
- Accessible Restroom Facilities
If you’re connections of the winning horse a member of the Market Rasen Racecourse Team will escort you to the winning connections area where you will be able to enjoy a review of the race whilst we prepare your prizes to take home. A debrief area has been made available between the owners area and green zone which will provide you with the opportunity to discuss the performance of your horse with the trainer and/or jockey.
As always your experience is important to us here at Market Rasen Racecourse and we welcome any feedback you may have – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01673 843434.
Once again, thank you for your continued support.