Dine in style within the Jockey Club Diamond Marque restaurant, located in the impressive Princess Royal Stand, the perfect place to entertain guests or friends alike.
On arrival, you will be welcomed with a Champagne reception, before being
seated for your four-course à la carté meal. A full complimentary bar, racecard,
betting forms and dedicated hosts will ensure everything is taken care of for
you and your guests throughout the day.
Situated on the fourth floor, you will have panoramic views of both the racecourse and the Winning Post from which to take in the electrifying atmosphere and top-class racing.
- Premier course admission to Princess Royal Grandstand
- Panoramic views overlooking the world famous Grand National course
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Exquisite four-course à la carté lunch
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea with liqueurs
- Full complimentary bar serving fine wines and liqueurs
- Executive gift for all guests
- Jockey Club Tipster
- Racecard and racing newspaper
- Private tote betting
- VIP car parking & chauffeur service
Please note: shared tables of 10 or 12. Including house beer, spirits & soft drinks. One car pass per booking of four. Dress code - Jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies.