- Premier course admission
- Private balcony viewing of the Grand National start-line and iconic course
- Delicious selection of morning appetisers
- Three-course buffet style ‘Chef’s Table’
- Sweet and savoury Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar including beer, wine and soft drinks
- Cash bar for other drinks
- Entertainment included within the facility
- Complimentary racecard
- Private tote betting
- Complimentary car parking
Overlooking the iconic racecourse, you’ll have prime viewing of the Grand National start-line as well as access to a private balcony so you won’t miss a minute of the action.
On arrival you will be served a delicious selection of appetisers to help start the day, followed by a special buffet-style ‘Chef’s Table’ experience. The complimentary bar, with ice-cold beer and chilled wines, will ensure your glass is never empty, allowing you to fully enjoy the day’s celebrations.
Please note: Allocated shared tables of 10 or 12. One car pass per booking of four. Dress code - smart casual.