The Sunloch Restaurant
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A VIBRANT ATMOSPHERE IN WHICH TO ENTERTAIN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT–AFTER RESTAURANT IS A MUST!
Sunloch is perfect for those wishing to socialise, with a four-course meal accompanied with specially selected wines and an Traditional Cream Tea.
Based on the first floor of the Lord Sefton grandstand, you will have impressive views of the iconic course, with the added benefit of balcony viewing over the Pre-Parade Ring.
- Premier course admission to Lord Sefton grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the world famous Grand National course
- Balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring & Winners' Enclosure
- Four-course meal served with selected wines
- Traditional Cream Tea
- Full complimentary bar: house beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Complimentary racecard
- Complimentary car parking (limited to one space per booking of four people)
- Private Tote betting
- Restaurant entertainment
Please note: Shared tables of 10 or 12. Min of 4
Tables on Saturday are shared.
Dress code is smart/casual.
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.