The Sunloch Restaurant
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A VIBRANT ATMOSPHERE IN WHICH TO ENTERTAIN THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT–AFTER RESTAURANT IS A MUST!
Sunloch is perfect for those wishing to socialise, with a three-course meal accompanied with specially selected wines and an Afternoon Tea with a twist.
Based on the first floor of the Lord Sefton grandstand, you will have impressive views of the iconic course, with the added benefit of balcony viewing over the Pre-Parade Ring.
- Premier course admission to Lord Sefton grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the world famous Grand National course
- Balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring & Winners' Enclosure
- Three-course meal served with selected wines
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Full complimentary bar: house beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Complimentary racecard
- Complimentary car parking (limited to one space per booking of four people)
- Private Tote betting
- Restaurant entertainment
Please note: shared tables of 10 or 12. Dress code is smart/casual.
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.