JOIN US IN PAPILLON RESTAURANT
Situated in the Earl of Derby grandstand, Jockey Club Diamond Marque Papillon Restaurant is the perfect setting in which to entertain guests in a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere.
- Premier course admission to Earl of Derby
- Panoramic views overlooking world famous Grand National course
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Exquisite four-course à la carté lunch
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea with liqueurs
- Full complimentary bar serving fine wines and liqueurs
- Executive gift for all guests
- Jockey Club Tipster
- Racecard and racing newspaper
- Private tote betting
- Complimentary car parking
You will enjoy a sumptuous four-course à la carté lunch and specially selected wines, as well as a Deluxe Afternoon Tea.
Take in the unrivalled views of both the racecourse and the Parade Ring from one of the private balconies. Watch the jockeys make their way down from the Weighing Room before each race to take to the Course where the world-class action will unfold.
Please note: Shared tables of 10 or 12. Including house beer, spirits & soft drinks. One car pass per booking of four. Dress code - strictly smart, jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies.