SITUATED ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THE EARL OF DERBY GRANDSTAND, PAPILLON IS THE PERFECT SETTING IN WHICH TO ENTERTAIN GUESTS IN A RELAXED AND SOPHISTICATED ATMOSPHERE.
You will enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal and specially selected wines, as well as a traditional Afternoon Tea.
Take in the unrivalled views of both the racecourse and the Parade Ring from one of the private balconies. Watch the jockeys make their way down from the Weighing Room before each race to take to the course where the world-class action will unfold.
- Premier course admission to Earl of Derby grandstand
- Private Balcony overlooking World Famous Grand National Course
- Balcony overlooking the Winners Enclosure and Paddock
- Champagne Reception on arrival
- Exquisite 4 Course À la Carte lunch
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea with Liqueurs
- Full Complimentary Bar serving fine wines and liqueurs
- Executive Gift for all guests
- Jockey Club Tipster
- Racecard and Racing Newspaper
- Private Tote Betting
- VIP Car Parking & Chauffeur service
Please note: shared tables of 10 or 12.
1 car pass per booking of 4
Dress code is smart/casual.
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email email@example.com to book today.