The Sunloch Club
GRAND OPENING DAY WILL SET THE SCENE FOR THREE DAYS OF INCREDIBLE RACING AND ENTERTAINMENT
A popular choice for keen racing enthusiasts, Sunloch Club provides a serene atmosphere overlooking the world famous Aintree course and the Parade Ring.
With private dining tables for a more intimate and personal affair, this is the ideal location for smaller groups and couples. Enjoy a delicious three-course buffet lunch and a traditional Afternoon Tea within a relaxed environment which will ensure this is a special and memorable hospitality experience
- Premier course admission to the Lord Sefton grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the world famous Grand National course
- Balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring & Winners' Enclosure
- Three-course buffet lunch
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Private cash bar with waitress service
- Complimentary racecard
- Private Tote betting
- Complimentary car parking (limited to one space per booking of four people)
Please note: private dining tables up to a maximum of 10 or 12 per table.
Dress code is smart/casual.
1 car pass per booking of 4
Book online, call 0151 522 2911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book today.