join us in The Sunloch Club
Experience the opening day of the Grand National Festival in style with a place in Sunloch Club. The restaurant, which overlooks the Course and the Parade Ring, is a popular choice for racing fans and couples alike.
- Premier course admission to Lord Sefton Grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the world famous Grand National Course
- Balcony overlooking the Pre-Parade Ring and Winners’ Enclosure
- Three-course buffet lunch
- Traditional Cream Tea
- Private cash bar with table service
- Complimentary racecard
- Private tote betting
- Complimentary car parking
With private dining tables, for a more intimate and personal affair, this is the ideal location for smaller groups and couples. Enjoy a tantalising three-course buffet lunch and a traditional Cream Tea within a relaxed environment, ensuring this is a special and memorable hospitality experience.
Please note: Private dining tables up to a maximum of 10 or 12 per table. One car pass per booking of four. Dress code is smart/casual.